wedding rituals

Chapter 19

It has been 2 weeks now that Avnil got engaged, in these two weeks Avnil has started getting to know each other better, Especially Avni tries to know and understand Neil and spends as much time with Neil as possible Because she knows Neil loves spending time with her.

On the other hand, Neil also knows that Avni feels something for him but she does not realize her feelings right now.
But he also knows that Avni is honest about their relationship and has never forbade Neil to do anything for her, So taking this thing in a positive way, Neil talks with Avni all the things that he has in his heart for her.
He flirts with her, shows her the love he has for her in front of her.
And Avni is also happy about this, although she gets sometimes nervous and sometimes feels shy of Neil's flirting.
But she never feels uncomfortable with him because Neil never goes beyond limits and doesn't do anything that Avni doesn't like

And now in these two weeks, both the families have also decided that when they both ready and the marriage is to take place, why delay?
That is why Avneil's marriage is fixed on the same date that Pandit ji had set out after two weeks.

Neil is overjoyed and excited by this news, and Avni is happy too Because she also does not mind now because now she has started getting to know Neil and she has started liking Neil's presence around her.

And after all this, Avneil's wedding functions are going to start from today, which includes Mehndi, Haldi and Shaadi.

Both the families decide that first the function of mehandi will be done and then the haldi and then the wedding.

The Khanna family comes to the Mehta House for the Mehandi function.
And when Avni apply henna on her hand, Neil sits next to her and do his favorite job means he's staring her and sometimes her henna on her hand.
Avni feels shy the way he's staring her but she doesn't say anything to him

The mehndi designer writes the name of Neil with henna in her hand.
Neil comes to know about this but he cannot see his name anywhere in her hand
He tells Avni to show him his name in her hand but she refuses but Neil says that he will see his name in her hand anyway.

Then when it is time to have dinner, Neil feeds Avni with his own hands as Avni has henna on her hands.
Avni feels very happy after feeling all these moments with Neil

Time skip

Day changes

Today Avneil's haldi ceremony takes place and once again both the families decide that both the families will do the haldi functions at one place.
Because after haldi Avnil will not be able to meet or see each other, that is why both the families decide to do haldi functions at one place, so that avneil meets today

The Khanna family comes to the Mehta House.

The atmosphere of haldi is prepared in the garden of Mehta House. Today Mehta House is blooming with yellow flowers and yellow decorations everywhere.

Neil is dressed in a yellow kurta and Avni wears a beautiful yellow lehenga.

Avni dress 👇