chapter 118

Previous chapter continue.........

Saying good night to Avni, Neil comes to his room in a slightly sad mood....But as soon as he comes to the room, he is surprised to see the whole room decorated in front of him....There are fairy lights in his room as well as some scented candles with some fresh flowers and the real lights of the room are dimmed.....
A smile suddenly appears on his face, and as he moves a little further, his gaze falls on a certain thing Seeing whom he is shocked at first but closes his eyes in relief from where his tears come out....he didn't not expect this.

He sees the board on which his numbers were there and today his 100 numbers have been completed on that board...And it is written on that board that, you have won, you have got me again.

Neil opens his eyes and goes closer to that board, he can't believe that finally Avni has completely forgiven him, accepted him again....

Although in the last few days both of them had decided to give a chance to their relationship but still these 100 numbers were necessary for him,
He knows that things have settled to a great extent between the two, but still, this number 100 was necessary for him.
Because Avni had put a condition that when she feels that he has completely changed, then she will give him this whole 100 numbers....
And finally today that day has come, in the eyes of his Avni he has been proved... His Avni has forgiven him and accepted him again.

He is silently looking at the board but immediately he turns to go to Avni But as he turns around, he sees Avni already standing outside the door at some distance.....He looks at her and his eyes are filled with tears....while Avni also looks at him and says

Avni - May I be allowed to come to our room now?

Neil sees her silently

Avni - At least now allow me to come na.... ( she said slightly pouting)

Neil listens to her, he is out of breath with happiness and many emotions are rising inside him...He does not understand what he should say to Avni right now, But further he does not think anything and runs closer to her and without saying anything hugs her first with closed eyes...
Avni's hand immediately goes to his back and she also hugs him back with close eyes...And after being in silence for a while, Neil speaks

Neil - Thank you, Thank you for giving me the biggest gift of my life... Nothing can be a greater gift for me than your forgiveness....Thank you, thank you, thank you so much.

Avni hears all this from him but does not say anything, just keeps hugging him silently...Neil kisses her hair gently and then hugs her more tightly....Both feel each other's warmth with closed eyes and both do not feel like separating...
These days Neil was often getting a chance to hug her but he was longing for the comfort he was getting today.. He was longing for her forgiveness.

Then, feeling like an ages, Neil kisses her hair again and separates from her, and takes her hand in his and touched her knuckles to his forehead and then speaks looking at her...

Neil - Thank you avni for forgiving me

Avni looks at him and says

Avni - Don't insult my love by saying thank you...Whatever I have done is for our love... and it is nothing in front of the love you have given me...

Neil - This is everything to me.

Till now tears come in her eyes too, both keep looking at each other and only then Avni speaks...

Avni - ab to mujhe andar aane do... kab se baahar khadi hu....( she said in her cutest voice )

Neil smiles listening to her and without warning lifts her in his arms....Avni looks at him in surprise....