chapter 87

One random day Neil is doing some office work at home, Shweta, Bebe and Prakash are not at home... and it's afternoon time...

Avni sees that it is their lunch time so she comes to Neil and says

Avni - Neil

Neil, who is sitting in the hall doing some work on his laptop, hears Avni's voice and sees her

Neil - Your favorite TV show's time is over?

Avni - yes

Neil - ok so are you free now

Avni - Yes but Neil I am here to tell you something

Neil - yes say n

Avni comes to Neil on the sofa and sits close to him and speaks

Avni - Neilu I am hungry

Neil smiles on hearing this and he closes his laptop and says

Neil - hmm.. So you should have told me this thing earlier.. I'm sorry jaana, while working, I didn't know the time that it is our lunch time..
You just wait 2 minutes I'll order our lunch

Neil says this because Avni does not know how to cook, She learns things but doesn't know how to make everything well

Avni listens to Neil and sees that Neil is about to order food with his phone, But Avni snatches the phone from Neil's hand and Neil sees her

Avni - huh, I don't want to eat outside food

Neil hears this and says

Neil - Then what shall we eat... Mom is not at home wifey

Avni sees him and says

Avni - Neilu, you know n how to cook? ( she said making a cute face )

Neil sees her

Avni - Look, I remember very well, before marriage you said that whenever we are alone, you will cook for me... so come on, you cook for me today...( she said in demanding tone )

All of you can read this cooking topic conversation of Avneil in Chapter 13....

Neil hears this from Avni and says

Neil - are you sure wifey ? You want to eat my handmade food ?

Avni - yes neilu ( she said noding her head )

Neil smiles seeing her and says

Neil - Well then you wait for sometime, today your chef husband will cook special food for you.

Avni smiles brightly hearing this and then Neil goes to the kitchen to cook where Avni accompanies him...And there, along with their some romantic and loving moments, Neil makes Avni's favorite things for her....And feeds her with his own hand, which makes Avni happy.

Suddenly Neil feels some water droplets on himself and he comes out of his thoughts and sees that it has started raining....

Neil is still waiting outside Avni's house and suddenly he remembers the moments they spent in their old days.. where, all was well between them... and he thinks....

Neil - I have the right to cook for you... I know I have lost this right but I will not let anyone take this right of mine...And I will make myself worthy again where I will ask for all my rights from you...

He says this because inside Mehta House he saw how Parth made paratha for Avni....

Neil - use to tumhari favorite chize bhi nahi pta... use nahi pta ki tumhe paneer nahi pasand...