chapter 79

It's been a late night so Neela and Ashish are about to leave khanna house ..

Just then Shweta thinks that how Avni is crying yesterday to go to Neela and Ashish...To spend time with them.. and this morning she went to them but because of Neil's condition, she had to come back here...

Shweta tells Avni that she can go back with Neela and Ashish if she wants. Here they will take care of Neil...But Shweta also knows that Avni will not leave Neil in this condition.

And on this point of Shweta, Neela says that Avni can spend time with her and ashish at any time but Neil needs her more now, That's why when Neil gets well then both of them come to mehta house together.

Neela Ashish is about to leave... Avni hugs neela maa and silently crying.

Neela wipes her tears and says

Neela - Neil ka khayal rakhna aur apna bhi

Avni nods her head in OK.

Neela maa smiles and kisses her forehead... Ashish also hugs and kisses her forehead...and later they bid bye to Khanna family and went to their house.

Avni sees them going and thinks something....

After they leave..

Inside the Khanna House...

Shweta - Avni beta tum Neil ke paas jao, main uske liye kuch healthy sa bna kar room me laati hu..

Avni hears this and says

Avni - maa main bna deti hu, aap Neil ke paas jao

Shweta smiles and says

Shweta - nahi, tum uske paas jao, use accha lagega...

Avni hears this and further she not argue and nods in OK...

Shweta smiles....

Avni takes a deep breath and takes her step to go their room.......

Avni stands outside their room and then calms her conscience and opens the door of the room....

As the door of the room opens, Neil who was lying on the bed in sitting position looks towards the door and gets happy to see Avni there...

Avni looks at Neil and is able to see how happy he is to see her here....But she doesn't say anything and quietly comes inside the room and goes straight to the cupboard to get her clothes out of there....

Neil sees her and there Avni opens the cupboard and then Neil speaks

Neil - Thank you for coming back to me... i knew no matter how angry you are with me.. you won't leave me alone in this condition

Avni listens to Neil and she tightens her grip on the clothes which is kept in the cupboard...
She is very angry at his action and words that Neil did all this to himself only to keep her close to him....
He doesn't care for anyone that how much everyone will be worried seeing him like this

Neil sees that Avni is not talking to him... then he speaks again...

Neil - accha listen I'm sorry,
I know you don't like me doing all this but what do I do I can't live without you but look now you have come to me then I will be fine soon...That's why don't you worry about me ok..

Avni also listens to this and then without saying anything goes to the washroom with her clothes...

Neil sees him leaving and thinks something....he feels bad seeing her ignorance but at the same time he also knows that he deserves this....
But still he can't do anything, he just needs her in front of his eyes and now he will do anything for that...