chapter 73

Days passed.

With Neil's changing behaviour, Avni is relieved a little...
Once again Neil's has become what she likes...
He has started staying calm, never shouts at anyone, neither does he stop Avni from going anywhere nor from meeting anyone...

It is a different matter that these days Avni tries again to meet or talk to Rhea and Ali but they both do not meet or talk to Avni.
Both are still angry with Avni because of Parth because she was not with him in such difficult times of Parth.

But on the other hand, seeing Neil's changing nature, Avni again stops giving him the silent treatment.
But still she doesn't talk to him much but now at least she doesn't ignore him....

One day

At Night, after dinner

Neil is sitting on the bed doing some work on his laptop..
But he is working less and staring more at Avni who is sitting in front of the dressing table combing her hair....

Neil is watching her, then he sees that Avni goes to the cupboard and she fixes some things in the cupboard....

He thinks something but he is hesitant to say or do anything because some things have changed a lot between them.. they both might not be as close as before.....And Neil knows this very well and understands from Avni's behavior, but still Neil does not stop trying from his side.

Neil closes his laptop and getting out of bed he goes near the couch and puts the laptop on the table there.....
And then turns to Avni who now goes to the bed and picks up her phone from the side table there...

Neil sees her and before this she turns with her phone or sits on the bed she realizes that Neil has hugged her from behind
She trembles a little because after a long time Neil has done something like this.... she knows when she was keeping a distance from Neil, Neil never tried to force her to come close to him....But today he did it all of a sudden that's why she shivered a little.
Her breath increases a little when she feels him hiding his face in her neck and inhaling her fragrance....

And before she talks to him she feels that Neil is carrying her in his arms...And by doing so, Avni's hand goes around his neck and both of them look at each other...

Avni's breathing increases and Neil looks at her, he can clearly see on her face that she is a little nervous which is a new thing for him,
Earlier, because of their closeness or when Neil did anything like this, there was no nervousness but blush on Avni's face...

Both of them keep looking into each other's eyes, Neil makes her lie on the bed and himself comes on top of her but without putting any weight on her.

Looking into her eyes, Neil caresses her hair and speaks

Neil - I love you wifey....( Saying this he kisses her forehead and then looks at her...)

Avni slightly closes her eyes and then opens it and sees him..and hearing this words from his mouth some tears filled in her eyes....
Neil wipes her tears with his thumb and says

Neil - I'm sorry Avni, Forgive me one last time.. I know I have done a lot wrong but how much more punishment will you give me Avni

Avni sees him

Neil - It's been months Avni, you haven't even talk to me properly for 2 minutes..
I can't tolerate our distance anymore... please forgive me wifey

Avni listens to all this and sees him..... Her eyes fill with tears and she starts looking on the other side....

Neil sees her turning her face like this and puts his finger under her chin and makes her to look at him...
Neil sees that her eyes are full of tears...
he wipes her tears and speaks