chapter 82

In the hospital

Neil, in worried and pain, stands outside the room where Avni is being treated.

Along with Neil, the whole family is also worried and everyone is getting worried thinking that why did Avni do this.....

Ashish Neela is in the most pain there... their more dear than life, their daughter is in the hospital like this today And they do not understand why their daughter who stay always happy did this? What was wrong with her...?
Somewhere both of them are understanding everything, but until their daughter don't tells them something, both of them are thinking better not to say anything to anyone.....

At the same time, Bebe Prakash and most of all Shweta is shocked by this...
She sees how Neil is quietly with tears in his eyes, looking at the door of the hospital room where Avni is undergoing treatment....
She thinks something and goes to Neil and grabs his arms and makes him turns towards her...

Neil looks at Shweta

Shweta - hume kuch btayega Avni ne aisa kyon Kiya... kahin tune uske saath to kuch aisa nahi kiya jiski wajah se avni ne aisa kadam uthaaya ???

Neil hears this question of Shweta but not a word comes out of his mouth...
Because maybe somewhere he realizes that Avni has done all this because of him and today he is very ashamed of himself.... He did not understand that he forced Avni so much in his madness that Avni took such a step...

While Shweta sees him silent and gets angry, taking his silence as his answer...

Shweta - main teri is chupi ko kya smajhu Neil... ye sab avni ne teri wajah se kiya hai...?? tune uske saath kuch galat kiya hai ?

Neil hears Shweta's words and closes his eyes from where tears come out of his eyes...

Shweta sees him like this and understands that his answer is yes, he is not saying anything at the moment means he is wrong...

She gets shocked and she holds her head....she can't believe seeing this Neil in front of her... she can't believe that Neil, who loved Avni so much, will cause this condition for her today.... he's not her son.

Shweta sees him angrily and slaps him hardly...

Everyone gets shocked seeing this act of Shweta... and neil opens his eyes and sees his mom...

Shweta again slaps him and speaks

Shweta - mujhe yakeen nahi ho raha hai tu aisi harkat kar sakta hai... aakhir tune meri bachi ke saath kya kiya hai...? kuch Bolega...

Neil sees Shweta in pain... the pain is not of slap but he is feeling this pain thinking that he should not lose his Avni....

Everyone sees Neil so silent and everyone also gets their answer that Avni has done all this because of Neil...But everyone is still not convinced that Neil can do such a thing that Avni is forced to take such a step....Everyone knows how much Neil loves Avni, then what happened between them all of sudden, no one understands anything.

Neela Ashish sees all this and feels hurts... Neil was a perfect boy for them... with how much hope they both gave him to Avni....
But still they both does not want to say anything to Neil because somewhere they wants that their faith should not be broken on Neil...Both want to hear Avni's side first....

While Shweta asks Neil one more time something before that, the doctor opens the door of the room and everyone sees the doctor...

Neil looks at the doctor and hurriedly goes near him and says

Neil - Doctor how is my wife now? (he asks crying)

The doctor sees him and then sees everyone and speaks