chapter 6

Neil knocks on Ashish's cabin door and opens the door..

Neil - Uncle can I come in ?

Ashish, Avni looks towards the door and Ashish gets happy seeing Neil and said him to come inside... Neil smiles and come inside the cabin..
But Avni, who takes the last morsel in her mouth, suddenly sees Neil like this, she choked her food and started coughing..

Ashish's attention immediately turns on Avni and he asks while rubbing her back..

Ashish - are you okay princess?

Neil also gets worried for her but doesn't get close to her even he want to go..

Ashish gives water to Avni, after that Avni is fine.

Ashish - Princess are you alright?

Avni - Yes dad (saying this she gets up from the couch and starts looking down )

As Avni get up, Neel looks at her well and then starts staring at her..
Yesterday she wore Indian and today western.. she looks so beautiful in both clothes, he think..

Avni feels his gaze on herself and is unable to look up, suddenly she starts feeling nervous..

But Neil also controls himself from checking her out more because Ashish is there..

Ashish looks at Neil and says..

Ashish - Sorry Neil, I did not greet you well, btw are you here ?

Neil - it's ok uncle, by the way is she fine now.. are you alright? (He asks this to Avni)

Ashish smiles the way he ask her..

Avni - yes now I'm fine ( she said looking down )

Neil smiles

Avni - ah, Dad I go to my cabin.. You do your work.

Ashish - ok princess go.. ( ashish want to stop her because Neil is here  but at the same time ashish knows that, she need time for everything.. )

Avni gives Ashish a smile and then without seeing Neil walks out of the cabin and takes a deep breath...

Neil sees how she is avoid looking at him...
He thinks something and smiles.

Ashish - Well Neil, today here prakash was about to come but you ?

Neil - uncle wo..

Ashish - Wait, just did I notice.. what you said.. Uncle?

Neil looks at him being confused

Ashish - If you both are not getting married now then what happened? I tell you just as Prakash has said to Avni, if you called me Uncle from now on, I will not talk you..

Neil smiles and says

Neil - sorry papa

Ahsish - hmm ye theek hai..

Neil - btw papa, Dad had a sudden meeting so he has sent me here to help Avni in mr. Mehra file..
So if you don't have any problem then can I meet her and clear her doubts?

Ashish is about to answer Neil but his phone rings..

Ashish looks at Neil and then looks at his phone and says to Neil

Ashish - neil ek mint

Neil nods

Ashish comes back after talking on the phone and speaks to Neil..

Ashish - Neil, it is very good that you will help Avni.. Avni will get to learn a lot from you.

Neil smiles