chapter 110

Previous chapter continue.......

Neil - Ok Avni, now let me take you to a very important place. By going there all your remaining stress will be over..

Avni hears this and before that she asks something. Neil makes her sit in the car and starts to drive.

Avni - Neil ab hum kahan jaa rahe hai

Neil - bas jaa rahe hai kahin.. bas kuch minutes wait kar lo....

Saying this Neil turns his car and Avni is shocked to see the way and sees Neil who is driving smiling....

And before Avni could say anything, Neil stops his car in front of a house and Avni gets shocked to see that house...

Avni - Neil..... Before this Avni asks why did he bring her here, Neil speaks

Neil - chalo... (saying this Neil came out the car and comes to Avni's side and opens the door for her )

Avni sees him and Neil speaks

Neil - kya hua ? baahar aao

Avni sees him and speaks

Avni - Neil hum yehan kyon aaye hai ?

Neil - It is obvious that we have come here to meet our friend...
Ab thode din ki hi dosti sahi but you know meri bhi Parth se acchi dosti ho gyi hai.... to main apne dost se milne to aa hi sakta hu... nahi ?

Avni sees him and says...

Avni - Why are you doing all this, you don't need to do all this?

Neil hears this and sighs And then holds her hand and signals her to come out... Avni comes out and then Neil placed his both hands on her shoulder and says....

Neil - It is not right to be so stubborn...

Avni sees him

Neil - I know it doesn't sound right to not be stubborn from my mouth...( he said because he himself is stubborn but still he says....)

Neil - please Talk to him.... He will feel better and you will also feel relaxed.... rishte inti aasaani se tode nahi jaate

Avni looks at him and before she can say something both of them hear the voice of Parth who is standing behind Neil...Neil calls Parth before coming here and informs him, so as soon as Avneil comes outside of his house, Parth also comes out...

Parth - avni

Avneil hears Parth's voice and Avni looks behind Neil where Parth is standing and Neil also turns towards him..

Inside the house,

All three are sitting on the couch and even after Perth apologizes, Avni is still not talking to him....Neil sees them like this and he thinks that maybe if he is not here then Avni should talk to Parth... That's why he says

Neil - Both of you talk, I will come in 2 minutes....( Saying this, Neil is about to leave from there but stops after hearing Avni's voice)

Avni - You don't need to go anywhere.... yehan aisi koi baat nahi honi hai jo tumhare saamne nahi ho sakti

Neil sees her site back to his place and Parth again apologizes to her...

Parth - Avni forgive me... but please don't be angry with me... trust me I never had any bad intentions for you, nor did I ever try to come between you and Neil....

Neil hears this and Avni sees Parth and Parth continues..

Parth - Can't I like you as a friend, don't friends love each other? Where is my fault in this if I like you as a friend Avni....