chapter 109

After returning home that night, Avni tells Neil that as he said, he will not take Avni to their room until he scores 100,
So why don't he stay in her this room until he gets his 100 number...

Now that both have decided to make things right between them and somewhere all is well then why stay apart...And it was Avni's decision to stay away, So she takes the initiative to reduce the distance between the both.

Neil becomes very happy with this decision of Avni and now both live together in Avni's new room...

But Things are not the same between the both, means Neil doesn't get close to her in any other way....Both sleep on the same bed but at a distance, Both hesitate to come close to each other....After so many days of separation, this hesitation between them is bound to happen....And neither of them takes initiative in this matter.....

But yes Before sleeping, both of them do not forget to talk some good things to each other and while after sleeping Avni, Neil does not forget to kiss her forehead and his child.

Whereas, the family members see this change in their relationship that now both are sharing at least one room...and They are also doing it of their own free will and not to show it to anyone, and at the same time both of them talk to each other very well at home...The family members are happy to see their improving relationship and pray that nothing wrong should happen with them and both remain happy together as before.

Amidst all this, Neil also talks to Parth and he assures him that he will make him friends with Avni again, And he also try to talk to Avni in this matter but Avni does not talk to him on this topic...

Whereas Parth tells him to leave it, whatever happened, happened. Maybe now Avni will never talk to him, so he should not take his tension and focus on their relationship And because of him he don't want that he should say anything to Avni, due to which they would have a fight.... But Neil still does not give up....Because he knows that somewhere Avni also misses Parth's friendship And it's not easy for her to be angry with this friend of her and because of that thing she's stressed and he can't let this thing happen..
And to remove this stress, he wants to remove the misunderstanding between them..and he wants to make their friendship again....Because both love and friendship are necessary in life, Avni got her love back again but because of this love, he cannot snatch her friend from her....that's why Neil was determined that he would get her friend back...And Parth is also a good person that's why he doesn't want anything bad to happen to him....and at the same time he also knows that after his father there is no one in his life except Avni with whom he can share his thoughts.

Whereas Parth thanks Neil for his kindness....And thought that how much he has changed... but still Ali thinks bad about him.... Well, since that day, Parth doesn't even contact Ali, and Avni too doesn't want to have anything to do with Ali at all....

One night

Avneil is lying on the bed and both are facing each other And Neil was telling Avni about his school and college memories which made Avni laugh.

Avni giggle and speaks

Avni - ok ok now stop, mere pet me dard ho jayega tumhari baaton ko sun kar... ( she said and still she's smiling)

Neil sees her smile and says

Neil - arre, bas ek aur incident sun lo n

Avni - accha bolo

Neil - Yes, you know what happened once in school... I was in 6th standard...
Once I was talking in the class, and the teacher had given clear instructions to the class that no one should talk in the class....But I was getting bored so I was talking to my benchmate... but you know what happened next