chapter 130

Next morning

The bright rays of the sun hitting the window of Avnil's room spread their rays throughout the room and at the same time Avni's alarm rings...As Avni is a morning person, no matter what the day is, she gets up every morning at 6 am.

She opens her eyes, first turns off the alarm and then feels a hold on her... She smiles feeling this touch..She sees how Ayaan, a piece of her heart, is sleeping hugging her.
She strokes his hair : and kisses his forehead : then gently removes his hand from hers without disturbing his sleep and then gets up and sits on the bed

She looks to her left side where all three of her precious loves are sleeping...her romantic husband, her mischievous daughter and her peace-loving son,
She smiles at them, and again kisses the forehead of Ayaan, who is lying next to her, leaning towards him.

Since Ayan and Nitara are 5 years old, Avneil has prepared a separate room for them where both have separate beds in the same room but still Avneil makes them both sleep with themselves even now.

Avni sees how Nitara hugging her father, her face buried in his chest and Neil holding her in his protective arms.

The first thing that Avni does every morning is that she gazes at this view wholeheartedly, which gives her a feeling of peace throughout the day.

Today is Sunday, So Avni thinks that she should let them sleep, that's why she first gets off the bed and makes a border of pillows on ayaan's side so that he does not fall.

And then she goes to the window closes the curtains and then goes to the washroom to get ready for her day.

Later Avni gets ready and goes downstairs where she meets the rest of the family, wishes them good morning and then makes tea for them and then spends a good time sitting with them.

Avni currently gives all her time to her family....
Avni who didn't know how to cook and who didn't like cooking at all has now learned to cook, Because now both her kids make her cook food of their new choice everyday....

Avni does not go to office now.
Earlier she had stopped going to office due to pregnancy, And now that her children have come into her life, she has decided that until the upbringing of both of them is complete And until both of them become mature, she will give them all her time and for this no matter how many years she has to stay away from her office work.

Before marriage, Avni was that girl who used to consider only work as her priority after her parents, Even after marriage she continued to go to office with Neil, But now she wants to give all her time to her children, wants to give all her time on their upbringing.

Neil has to handle a lot of outside work as he manages the entire office and other branches of the office single-handedly, Due to Prakash's growing age, Neil has now asked him to rest.

But still, due to his very busy schedule, whenever he gets a chance, he also takes a break for a few days from the office, and spends as much time as possible with their children because according to Avni Neil, they wants to live the childhood of their children.
They want to live each and every change happening in their life and for this both of them have to give their full time to both of them...

Both of them have seen Nitra's first step when she took it without any support, Both of them have seen that quiet behavior of Ayaan when Nitara cries, how he wipes her sister's tears without being taught by anyone, Similarly, both of them have become witnesses of many moments of their both kids.

According to them, the work will be done anytime, but once their childhood is over, it will not come back.

Later