Avneil's 1st holi

Chapter 38

The scene starts from Mehta house where colors are flying in the air everywhere in the garden.

Everyone is celebrating the festival of this color by applying color to each other.

Neela Ashish is waiting for their special people means Khanna family.

Ali Rhea and Parth are also present there.
Parth did not want to come here because he don't want to upset Avni by coming here but on Ashish's insistence, he could not refuse Ashish.
Everyone is there waiting for Avni and Khanna family.

And soon their wait ends, Khanna family comes there.
Neela and Ashish welcome them happily
Ashish asks about Neil and Shweta tells him that he is just on the way.

At the same time, Parth who's standing at a distance, his gaze fall on Avni and for a moment he keeps looking at her.
Because today he has seen Avni in a saree for the first time.... He sees how beautiful she is looking, he thinks about her and closes his eyes.

But soon he comes to his senses when some children collied with him while running and playing Holi.. he opens his eyes and sees Avni

Ashish Neela takes blessings from Bebe, Ashish Prakash, Neela Shweta hug each other and apply color each other and wish each other happy holi

Avni also hugs her parents and as Neela is about to color Avni but Avni stops her...

Avni - maa abhi nahi

Neela - kya hua bachcha

Avni thinks how to answer Neela, already she has denied bebe Shweta and Prakash at home for this thing now she is here and Now how did she say the same thing here but Shweta understands Avni and smiles and answers Neela.

Shweta - neela, aaj humare bacho ki shaadi ke baad ki pehli holi hai..
Toh us hisab se aaj Neil avni ko ek dusre ko pehle rang lgane ka haq hai
Isiliye Avni Neil ka wait kar rahi hai..
Isne hum sbko bhi ghar par mna kar diya tha...( she said smiling)

Neela too smiles hearing this and speaks

Neela - waise ye baat bhi sahi hai.. par bachcha hum at least tumhe tika to lga hi sakte hai

Avni smiles and nods

After that Neela and Ashish apply a tika on Avni's forehead just for the sagun... And then everyone is busy playing Holi with each other and enjoying Holi.

Later.... Avni is walking in the garden looking at everyone and suddenly she sees Parth who is already watching her but he says nothing nor he comes close to her...

Avni sees him and Parth gives a smile seeing her.

But Avni turns to the other side and Parth smiles fades

Ali comes to Parth and he has seen all this between Avni and Parth that's why he asks him
Note :- Because of Avni, Parth has a good friendship with ali, and to a large extent, Ali knows about Parth, And it can also be said that Avni Parth, Ali and Rhea are a group of friends.

Ali comes near Parth and ask him...

Ali - tum dono ko kya hua? Ladai wadai hui hai kya ?

Parth sees Ali and speaks

Parth - nahi

Ali - fir dono baat kyon nahi kar rahe

Parth - pta nahi

Ali - pta nahi ka kya mtlb... I can't believe my eyes that you haven't color Avni yet...
Remember last year's Holi, how much fun we had.. aur tune kaise Avu ko pura rang se rang diya tha