chapter 52

Previous chapter continue.....

Avneil comes to the room to get ready to go to the shopping mall.

Avni opens the cupboard to take out the clothes but there Neil comes close to her and holds her hand...

Avni sees him and Neil smiles and then he brings her to the bed... both sits there and then he speaks

Neil - I want to talk to you something

Avni - bolo

Neil - Mom was in the hall, and you were so excited that's why I didn't say anything there, but wifey, is it necessary to fast ?

Avni looks at him

Neil - Look wifey, ( saying this he cupped her face ) I do not want your health to be affected due to fasting....
I mean, maybe you will do something like this for the first time where you can't eat or drink so.....

He doesn't finish his line when Avni interrupt him and says placing her hands over him

Avni - Neil, I understand your concern, but see n, humari dono maa... wo dono bhi to ye fast karti hain...

Neil - Avni, both of them are used to this fast but this is your first time...
I don't want you to do this

Avni - But...

Neil - wifey no

Avni - But I want to do, and you see nothing will happen to me... please aise mna mat karo.. mujhe karne do

Neil sees her and thinks something and says

Neil - ok But remember one thing, if you feel hungry in the middle of the fast, then eat food... don't torture yourself ok ?

Avni smiles hearing this thing from him and speaks

Avni - OK patidev aur kuch ? ( she said in teasing way )

And Neil glare at her for not taking his words seriously and Avni just smiles seeing her husband concern...and she hugs him.

Later

Shweta, Avni and Neil, trio come to the shopping mall.

Shweta Avni is looking at the saree and dresses for herself and Neil standing there does not understand that he has come here, but what should he do now?

Neil - aap dono ko aur kitna time lagega ?

Shweta Avni both see him after hearing this from him but not said anything

Neil looks at them and speaks

Neil - kya hua? aap dono aise kyon dekh rahe ho mujhe..
maine bas puchha aur kitna time lagega ?

Shweta - tillu hume aaye abhi sirf 30 min hua hai

Neil - haan to ab tak aap logo ko kuch pasand nahi aaya kya ?

Shweta - acchi chize dhundne me waqt lagta hai tillu

Neil - oooo

Shweta - haan aur ab tu jaa tu apne liye jaa kar kuch dekh.... hume yehan akela chhod de

Neil - but mom...

Shweta - jaa

Hearing this from Shweta Neil looks at Avni who's just blinking her eyes indicating him that his plan to come here flopped... His plan was to spend time with her..

Then after some time, Shweta and Avni's shopping is completed and then there comes Neil who also has some shopping bags in his hand.

Shweta sees him and speaks