chapter 121

In Jaipur.

Avneil reaches udaipur, both come out of the airport and take a cab to go to the hotel and both come to a beautiful hotel..Both come to the room and there is a hotel staff with them who comes there to keep their luggage.

The hotel staff opens the door of the room and both come inside the room.

Avni looks at the room and smiles....

Their room is very luxurious and its beauty was increased by the fresh flowers placed all around there...The balcony of the room is closed by a big lead door and a beautiful view of nature is visible from that lead door..Avni is smiling looking at the room, then she turns back when she hears Neil's voice

Neil - Thank you,  you helped us a lot..... (Neil says this while giving tip the hotel staff.....)

And hearing this from Neil, Avni turns towards him and sees the hotel staff closing their door while leaving the room.

After the door closes, Neil takes a deep breath and turns to Avni who is already looking at him with a smile...

He too smiles and speaks

Neil - I hope you like this room

Avni hears this and coming closer to him she immediately hugs him, Neil gets a little startled but then smiles and hugs her, caresses her hair and says

Neil - what happened?

Avni - Nothing, can't I hug my husband?

Neil smiles hearing this and Avni speaks there....

Avni- Thank you for bringing me here...(She speaks keeping her head on his chest)

Neil caresses her hair and speaks

Neil - Don't say thanks to me wifey.... Earlier I was a little scared that's why I was refusing to bring you here but now I will take full care of you....

Avni hears this from him and smiles and removes her head from his chest and looks at him keeping her hands around him... and speaks..

Avni - I know, I have brought a doctor with me on the trip....(she speaks making a face)

Neil chuckles a little and speaks

Neil - And now you have to obey all the words of that doctor.

Avni - Do I have any other option?

Neil - No, and come on now you get fresh.. you must be tired and then eat something and rest

Avni hears this and looks at him in disbelief and speaks...

Avni - Have we come here to rest.... I was about to tell you that let's go out somewhere... Please Neil, take me out.. I want to see this city

Neil - Not today Avni, we have just come here... and today you must be tired...
We do one thing, it's evening, so we eat something and then you take some rest and then we will have dinner, and wherever you want go, we will go tomorrow... ok ?

Avni - No, I want to go now... now, now means I want to go now.....(she speaks stubbornly)

Neil is shocked to see her like this and before he can say something to pacify her, Avni leaves him and turns to the other side with an angry face...

Neil looks at her like this and immediately speaks thinking something....

Neil - ok we go but you don't be angry

Avni hears this and turns to him without any emotion....Neil looks at her and takes both her hands in his and says

Neil - We will go out but then when you take some rest...