chapter 27

Days passes

Avni joins Neil in his office where she works with Neil at the same table in front of Neil's eyes.

Both go to office together everyday and come back home together.
Neil was very happy with this thing because now he used to spend all his time with Avni whether at home or office.

On the other hand Avni is also happy to go to office with Neil because she didn't think that she would enjoy working with Neil.
She started liking Neil's company in the office as well, she is happy with the fact that Neil, just like Ashish, teaches and tells her every work, Because she is still learning everything and whenever she gets entangled in some work then he helps her very lovingly.

Amidst all this, Avni had started to understand Neil better, till now she had seen Neil's behavior only with family members and with herself who was a little naughty and funny person with family members and used to flirt with her But since she starts coming to the office with Neil, she sees how strict he's, also she sees how well Neil treats the office people as well, He respects everyone and the most important thing is how dedicated he is towards his work. He does not like people in his office who are not devoted to their work.
She sees a different Neil in the office, she has never seen Neil in anger but sometimes she sees that Neil in the office too, But Avni also sees that Neil is never angry unnecessarily, She sees that the more respect he gives to his employees, the more strict he becomes when his employees do not work properly.

And in the midst of all this, she notices one more thing in the office, and that is the office girls.
Sometimes Avni gets annoyed with the most of the girls in the office when they stare at Neil and start drooling over him
But then she also knows that Neil is her only that's why Avni doesn't pay much attention to those girls and ignores them.

And on the other hand, it has been a long time since Parth also came to Mumbai. But he still hasn't met Avni.
Because Neil used to cancel Avni's every plan to meet with Parth on some pretext or the other without her realizing it.
Both of them used to talk only on the phone but that too could not be done much because of Neil.
Parth is understanding somewhere that he is not able to meet Avni probably only because of Neil, but he does not says anything to Avni about this.

And all these things aside, but nowadays Avni notices one more thing that every morning when she wakes up she finds herself in Neil's arms
But Avni often feels that perhaps by mistake, she would have embraced Neil as usual, thinking of him as her teddy, Because Neil's hand is always in the right place.
But now she has started liking this thing too, somewhere now she likes to sleep more by hugging Neil, not her teddy.
She likes that when she wakes up in the morning, the first thing she sees is Neil's face so close to her.

One morning Avneil is having breakfast with their family.
Prakash has already left the house for one of his office meetings.
So with Neil, right now only the three beautiful women in his life are sitting there having breakfast.
Bebe, Shweta and Avni

Avni is not going to office with Neil today because Neil has to attend a meeting somewhere outside the office today where Avni is not needed so she decided to spent her time with Shweta and bebe

after having breakfast, Neil gets up from the chair and speaks

Neil - accha mom ab main chalta hu, bye meri pyari bebe ( Saying this he kisses bebe's cheek and bebe smiles caressing his face)

Then he comes to Shweta side and hugs her and also kisses her cheek and said her bye mom.

Avni smiles seeing him and then Neil also gives her a goodbye smile, and is about to leave but stops hearing Bebe's voice.