51. Officially Dating

Boyfriend...

The shocking word kept resonating in Yu Hua's mind until he reached the set. Did the CEO really mean it? It couldn't be, right? Maybe he just slurred his words or maybe he tried to protect him from Mr. Hu, 'showing' they were official or something. Yes, it should have been, so it was better not to fall into pious hope.

But...

Didn't Mr. Hu say it was nice to meet him? He even peeled the oranges he bought for them after dinner, while Hu Bei said it would be nice to meet regularly. Meanwhile the CEO listened and watched everything in silence after he completed the actor's words with the shocking 'boyfriend' word, but he was at least smiling all the time. He wouldn't smile like that if he thought he blurted out a wrong word, right? He wouldn't also bring him back to the hotel, right?

Right?

Yu Hua took a deep breath and pushed all those jumbled thoughts to the back of his mind so that he could get into the character.

.

.

"What are you so fidgety?" Hu Jing Yao asked Yu Hua as the actor seemed like he was standing on a trap.

"Nothing," Yu Hua answered with a light smile and took out a white envelope from his trousers' pocket. Walking slowly to the sofa, he sat next to the CEO. Reaching the envelope to the folded-armed man, he said, "we got the paycheck today, I took a little from it for necessities, but the rest is here."

Hu Jing Yao looked at the envelope with complicated emotions. Should he hit or hug Yu Hua? Indeed, it was so nice to see that the actor was really really reallyyyy sincere and wasn't after his money, but wasn't it too much of really? Right after confessing in front of his family, Yu Hua shoved an envelope full of money into his nose, saying he was paying the damn debt.

AS IF HE DIDN'T HEAR MY CONFESSION!!

Pushing the actor's hand away, he asked "do you have a hearing problem?"

Yu Hua looked at the CEO with confused eyes and shook his head hesitantly.

"Hmm," Hu Jing Yao nodded, thoughtfully, then asked "then you have problems with your memory?"

Wondering where those weird questions were coming, Yu Hua shook his head again.

The CEO nodded again with a grim expression, "then you don't reciprocate my feelings, but you are too nice to push me away."

"What?!" Yu Hua exclaimed, jumping on his feet. He took a few quick breaths to calm himself and asked "what do you mean?"

Hu Jing Yao grabbed the actor's wrist and pulled him back on the sofa again. Staring into those mesmerising hazel eyes, he said "you should know what I mean. You not only remained silent when I said you were boyfriend, but also had the audacity to give me money as if I am your loan shark. So do tell me if I am wrong assuming you don't want to be my boyfriend."

"Were you... serious?" Yu Hua asked with obvious shock. He couldn't be this lucky, right?

"I AM serious," Hu Jing Yao said with determination as he moved his hand down from the actor's wrist to his hand. Squeezing his smaller hand gently, he asked "so, your answer?"

"I..." Yu Hua couldn't speak, being overwhelmed by intense emotions.

"Hmm?" Hu Jing Yao softly encouraged him, drawing soothing circles on the back of his hand with his thumb.

"I am just afraid of you being a wonderful dream. What if I woke up one day and se—--"

The words were trapped into his mouth as a pair of soft lips covered his lips. After the initial shock, he melted into the kiss and closed his eyes as his arms found their way around the CEO's neck.

Satisfied by his response, Hu Jing Yao deepened the kiss and devoured the younger's mouth as if there was no tomorrow. Losing his senses, Yu Hua kept moaning with pleasure... until a sudden pain came.

"Arrgh!" he shouted and put his fingers on his lower lip where had a drop of blood. With a shocked expression, he asked "did you just bite me?"

With a smitten smirk, Hu Jing Yao leaned forward and licked the blood from his lip, then said "does it feel real now? I am no a dream and not going anywhere."

Brimming with joy, Yu Hua pushed himself on the CEO and climbed on his lap. Cupping the smooth cheeks, he smashed their lips again.

The CEO let his man nibble his lips as much as he wanted, but the tightness down there seemed to be in a hurry. Not wanting to dishearten his avid junior with the delay, he trapped Yu Hua's hands between his cheeks and hands, and broke the kiss. Trying to catch his breath, he said "little flower, can we continue on the bed?"

Hearing the pet name, Yu Hua's eyes darkened with lust, "say it again," he commanded, his flustered face only an inch away from the other's.

"Little flower," the CEO said again with a deeper voice, "my little flower..."

"Take me," Yu Hua said, and in a second, he found himself on the bed, naked.

Soon, the voices of their intense love-making filled the room and the lovers became one to celebrate their first day of official dating.