33. A Hectic Morning

"Lei Lei, what's-"

"IS YU HUA WITH YOU?" Ming Lei shouted anxiously, not letting Jing Yong finish his greeting.

"He doesn't have a shooting today, what's wrong?" Jing Yong also got anxious.

"Do you have the evil CEO's number?" Ming Lei asked again, fingers crossed.

"No," Jing Yong answered, confused, "what about him?"

"Nothing, can you pick me up? We need to rush to the airport."

As asking wouldn't bring any answers, Jing Yong just said yes and rushed out of the set with his coat and car keys. Luckily, he was already done with shooting for the morning.

After ending the call, Ming Lei tried to call Yu Hua again for the hundredth time, hoping to get an answer.

"Hello?"

"YU HUA! YU LAN IS-"

"Hello, I am Hu Jing Yao," the CEO replied as he looked at the still sleeping figure on the bed. After the chaotically excited night, Yu Hua had a slight fever around midnight and after Hu Jing Yao fed him some medicine, he fell asleep again. Although he would never answer someone else's phone, the constant vibration made him worry, so he decided to take the call.

"The evil CEO?!" Ming Lei blurted out and Hu Jing Yao frowned, his gaze boring holes in Yu Hua's sleeping face. Was he calling him evil?

Finally noticing what he said, Ming Lei slapped himself and said "where is Yu Hua? I need to talk to him asap!"

"He is sleeping, you tell me," the CEO said curtly.

"WAKE HIM UP THEN!" Ming Lei almost burst the CEO's eardrum, "BRING HIM TO THE AIRPORT, HIS BROTHER IS LEAVING TODAY!"

"To Germany?"

"YES, TO- HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT?!"

"I will take Yu Hua to the airport," Hu Jing Yao said and ended the call. With the phone still in his hand, he walked to the bed and patted Yu Hua's head softly.

"Hmm?" Yu Hua murmured as he half opened his eyes, but seeing the muscular wide chest of the CEO, his eyes opened completely. "Mr. Hu..." he said in shock and wanted to jump onto his feet, but the CEO held his shoulders, preventing him.

"Move slowly, your body must still be sore."

Yu Hua could only stare at the chocolate eyes, brimming with worry. Blushing at the memories of the last night, he pushed his hands softly and took a sitting position slowly. Indeed, his body was sore, but the pain on his lower back wasn't that bad.

"I..." he started as he felt he had to say something, but the CEO cut him off.

"You have to get dressed, then I will take you to the airport," Hu Jing Yao said calmly as he handed the phone to its owner before he put on a grey pullover over his black jeans.

Yu Hua looked at the CEO with clear confusion, then he checked his phone and saw five missing calls from Yu Lan and twenty eight from Ming Lei. His heart jolted with anxiety as he clicked on Wechat's green button.

[Mom bought the ticket for today, the flight at 1, won't you send me off?]- YL

"S*ht!" Yu Hua shouted as he saved himself from the quilt. Not minding he was standing only with boxer briefs, he called Yu Lan, but his phone was turned off! Hastily, he checked the time and it was 11.03!

"S*ht!" the anxious man sweared again, looking like a headless chicken.

"Calm down," Hu Jing Yao said, grabbing his shoulders, "we have time, just take a breath and put some clothes on."

Listening to the calm man's words, Yu Hua took a deep breath and rushed to the sofa where his clothes were lying on. With a deadly speed, he got dressed and followed the CEO to the underground parking lot.

Once there, Hu Jing Yao gave him the spare helmet and put his own. Although Yu Hua was afraid of the motor ride, he sucked it up and climbed behind the CEO. Hu Jing Yao pulled his arms and circled them around his waist before starting the engine.

Moving through the traffic like a slippery snake, Hu Jing Yao wondered why was medding to Yu Hua's private life so willingly. Didn't he decide to keep a distant attitude? Then why the hell was he riding to the airport with the certain man behind him? Why was he so nervous about not reaching there on time?

For one last time, he promised himself, hoping the certain author would leave him some pride.

Well...

While the duo was sliding through the traffic, the other duo managed to reach the airport. Ming Lei rushed to the panel for the flight information, then he started to run to the direction with Jing Yong on his tail.

"A'Yong, grab the one with the blue coat!" Ming Lei said as long-legged Jing Yong had a better chance to reach Yu Lan before he passed the passport control.

Splitting the crowd, Jing Yong didn't disappoint his little chick. He grabbed Yu Lan's hood and pulled him out of the line with great force.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!" Yu Lan shouted at the stranger, then he saw Ming Lei. Well, actually he felt him before he saw him as he was slapped lightly by the little man.

"Don't you have any conscience?!" Ming Lei swatted the younger on the head with a little jump, not minding the curious eyes in their direction.

Yu Lan looked guilty for a second before he straightened his shoulders, "I called ge, but he didn't want to send me off."

"Who says so?" Ming Lei dared him with fire in his eyes, "he is rushing here to see you," he said and grabbed Yu Lan's collar to pull him towards himself, "when Yu Hua comes here, you will keep your sarcastic comments to yourself and will talk to him so sweetly. It would be even better if you cry a bit."

Getting scared of the small man, Yu Lan nodded fast while Jing Yong appreciated his little chick's sense of friendship.

Meanwhile, Yu Hua and Hu Jing Yao were almost running towards the passport check point. As the CEO wasn't used to rushing through crowds, let alone pushing them out of his way, soon he stumbled and almost fell down because of a pushed luggage.

Realising his airport guide wasn't beside him anymore, Yu Hua stopped on his track and looked back at the CEO.

"You are almost there, just run forward," Hu Jing Yao said, trying to camouflage his embarrassment.

Yu Hua frowned for a millisecond as if trying to decide what to do, then he ran back and grabbed the CEO's hand before sprinting towards the check point again. He wouldn't leave the man behind after everything he did, right?

Looking at their linked hands, Hu Jing Yao felt his coldness being replaced by intense warmth.

You came back for me...