15. Taking Care of You

After reaching the room, Hu Jing Yao pulled off Yu Hua's coat and asked him to take off his shirt as well.

"W-Why?" Yu Hua asked with terror, thinking Hu Jing Yao really wanted to have sex despite his injury.

"I will check your back," Hu Jing Yao snorted, not pleased by the actor's implication. Being nice never pays off, you see.

"No need, really," Yu Hua tried his luck again, but his remark only contributed to the CEO's anger.

"My patience is diminishing, you either take your shirt off and show me your back or I will take your clothes and show you something else."

Seeing the popped up veins on the CEO's temples, Yu Hua turned his back on the angry man quickly and started to unbutton his shirt with his trembling hands.

Hu Jing Yao's hungry eyes watched desperately as the soft fabric slipped off from Yu Hua's pale smooth skin, but then his gaze darkened with anger as he saw the huge purple bruise on the actor's lower back.

"How did it happen?" the CEO asked softly as his unwitting fingers gently brushed the bruise to feel how bad it was.

Feeling the cold hands on his warm sensitive skin, Yu Hua jerked away and turned around to face the CEO, his hands covering his upper body as if the other hadn't seen him naked before.

"Would you believe me if I told you?" Yu Hua asked, his persistent gaze drilling into the CEO's.

"Yes" was the unwavering answer and the actor lowered his guard.

"We were shooting a fighting scene and Sun Ming pushed me hard on the iron toy."

Hu Jing Yao quirked an eyebrow, "you seem not to believe it was an accident," he deduced with an all-knowing expression.

Yu Hua stood on his ground and shook his head, "it wasn't an accident, first the champagne and now this," he spoke his mind, "that little devil was laughing hard seeing me on the ground, hurt."

Although Hu Jing Yao was taken aback, hearing his limpid words, he schooled his expression under his indifferent mask. Controlling the anger he was feeling, he said "so?"

Yu Hua gaped at him for a second then he shrugged, "nothing. You forced me to say it and I said it. If you are satisfied, I would like to go back to my house, Mr. Hu," he said with an apparent struggle to hide his disappointment. He really couldn't read through the CEO; one minute he was super caring, then he was cold as ice. If he didn't care, then why did he drag him here and insist on seeing his injury?

"Take a shower."

As it wasn't a pertinent remark, Yu Hua got confused, "ha?"

"Go and take a shower," Hu Jing Yao repeated slowly as he took off his black jacket.

"I sho-"

"Now."

Sucking a deep breath and exhaling it tiredly, Yu Hua walked to the bathroom. The CEO was indeed a big bully under his caring mask. "Whatever, at least I can take a hot shower for free," he mumbled under the soothing water and hoped the CEO wouldn't have any funny ideas for the rest of the night. After the shower, he opened another care-kit and brushed his teeth with the hotel brush. Like the previous time, he put everything in the torn package and left it on the vanity top before he walked out of the bathroom.

Seeing him out, Hu Jing Yao raised to his feet and walked towards him with the spare clothes in his hands.

When there were only two steps between them, the CEO leaned forward abruptly and smelled the younger man's still wet hair.