5. What...?!

When Yu Hua woke up, he was still in the very same hotel suit, but now he was wearing a white bathrobe.

"What the..." he mumbled in terror as checked himself and realised he was naked under the bathrobe. He tried to remember what had happened and complying, his brain filled the memories back in his mind.

"Damn it!" he shouted with shame and covered his mouth immediately after, thinking Hu Jing Yao might still have been in the suit. He pulled his tired body into a sitting position and was delighted to feel no pain in his lower body (it would hurt if he did something to him, right?).

Heaving a relieved sigh, he checked around with his eyes and saw he was alone. Good that the CEO was already gone, otherwise Yu Hua didn't know how to look at his face. The previous night was a complete chaos and abashment. Sighing in despair, he rose to his feet to go to the bathroom, but his eyes caught the note on the bedside table, alongside his keys, wallet and phone.

[Don't leave the room, my driver will bring you new clothes (I got rid of yours) and then take you to the company at 11.30.]

Brimming with panic, Yu Hua slumped on the bed again, his head inside his palms. Why the hell Hu Jing Yao was calling him to the company? He wouldn't call him to terminate his contract as he failed in sex... right?

Wait a minute... new clothes?! Why the hell did he throw his clothes?! But then... then maybe he wasn't thinking of getting rid of him.

But wait again... why was he optimistic about not leaving GL? After the previous night, it must have been HIM who wanted to terminate the contract.

Right?

"WHATEVER!" Yu Hua exclaimed with irritation as he ruffled his hair angrily. However, this move brought another revelation.

His hair was soft and smelling like lavender...

"DID HE BATHE ME?!!!!!" Yu Hua checked himself again and saw he was actually sparkling clean if he ignored the reddish bruises all over his chest. No trace of the night's... you know what it is. But why?

Overwhelmed by the questions in his mind, Yu Hua jumped on his feet again and this time he saw the table full of fruits, pastries and a pot of coffee.

"Did the CEO order this for me?" he wondered, but then slapped his cheeks, "stop thinking about him!"

Huffing and puffing, he sat on the chair and randomly shoved the delicious food into his mouth. When he was done, he went to the bathroom and took a shower again as he didn't want to think about Hu Jing Yao's hands touching all over his body. He rubbed the hickeys harshly as if they were some kind of dirt and tried to swallow the memory of his own moaning under the CEO. After the shower, he dried his hair and opened one of the packages which had a toothbrush, toothpaste and lotion. He brushed his teeth and stuffed all the items into the package again to stuff it into his pocket when the clothes came.

It was a lower-class move, he knew it, but he was really a member of the lower-class and the lotions were too expensive to buy.

After securing his treasure next to his phone, Yu Hua sat on the sofa with a cup of coffee and started to wait for the driver.

As he expected, at ten thirty, the driver came, but feeling so embarrassed, Yu Hua couldn't invite him in. He rather kindly asked the driver to put the shopping bags in front of the door and wait for him downstairs. He watched him going towards the elevator from the peephole and then opened the door and pulled the bags inside.

Oh my god! Yu Hua's mind gave an error, seeing the logos on the bags. He and his family could live comfortably for a year if he sold the clothes. How nice it would be... Sighing, he took out the underwear, clothes, coat and shoes, and got dressed, wondering if he deserved it. Then he checked himself on the huge mirror and gaped.

He looked hot.

The black jeans highlighted his slender legs and the turtle-neck lilac knitted jersey was a perfect fit. The black leather boots were his size and the black cashmere winter coat was so nice.

Yu Hua felt he didn't deserve such a nice treatment, but he didn't want to take the clothes off. He wanted to keep them until the day he died.

With difficulty, he ripped his eyes off from the mirror and stuffed his belongings into the coat's pocket and left the room.

The driver took him to Hu Jing Yao's black Mercedes and they set off towards the company.