Epilogue

1 Year Later, March 26

"It is freezing here!" Hu Bei cried out, cradling the camping chairs as if they could provide some warmth. Seriously, did they have to celebrate Yu Hua's birthday on the beach? IN MARCH?

"I didn't even invite you, so shut up," Hu Jing Yao murmured as he placed two portable chairs on the cold sand.

"You are just jealous that your boyfriend loves me," Hu Bei said with a smirk which was replaced by a grimace soon after as he got a slap to his back. "Father!" he shouted out, but the old man just shrugged.

"You always talk nonsense," Mr. Hu reasoned his action and earned a thumbs up from his older son.

Hu Bei opened his mouth to argue, but the newcomers prevented him.

"GEEE!" Jing Yong almost ran to the CEO with two camping chairs and a heavy-looking bag on his left shoulder.

Looking at the puppy-like actor, Hu Jing Yao snorted "I liked it better when you were afraid of me."

The second slap of the day came from Ming Lei to Hu Jing Yao in the form of an arm slap. Glaring and then smirking, the short man said "that was before you bought us a sofa set for the house-warming gift!"

"My bad," the CEO answered, but he was smiling anyway, "did you bring the cake?"

Ming Lei pointed at the bag his boyfriend put on the small portable table, "I baked it by myself."

While Hu Jing Yao nodded, Jing Yong approached his boyfriend from behind and enveloped him with his long arms, "as you know, my chick now runs the best bakery in the town, so be sure to pay for the cake."

Ming Lei nudged his boyfriend with his elbow, his cheeks blushed despite the cold. Turning his head, he said "first, it is your uncle's bakery not mine, secondly, I made the cake for A-Hua."

"You kept flirting, I have to get ready for the berating."

"Ha?" the lovers exclaimed at the same time, earning a laugh from Hu Bei.

"That idiot said to Yu Yu that he got in an accident on this road! Hahahahaha!"

Hu Jing Yao raised his hand as if to hit his brother, "did you have any better idea? Also, I said it was a very mild accident."

With that, Jing Yong started to laugh while Ming Lei said "you are doomed" with a serious expression, making the CEO gulp with fear.

They sat on their chairs, randomly chatting and when his collaborator driver sent a message to inform him that they were near, Hu Jing Yao grabbed the extra coat and scarf he brought for Yu Hua and walked toward the parking lot.

"JING YAOOOO!" Yu Hua cried out as soon as he got out of the car with only his black pullover as his lover predicted. Making an okay sign, the driver left with a grin.

"I am fine, I swear," Hu Jing Yao declared immediately as his boyfriend scrutinised him from head to toe to see if he had any injuries.

"Are you sure? Do you want to go to the hospital? What kind of an accident was it?" The nervous man listed all the questions without even breathing.

"There was no accident, please don't hate me, I just wanted to surprise you," Hu Jing Yao implored his lover as he put the coat over him.

"What?" Yu Hua could only gape.

"I am sorry, I just couldn't find a better excuse to call you here without spoiling the surprise," the CEO explained as he also wrapped the scarf around the actor's neck carefully.

"Surprise?" Yu Hua's penny refused to drop.

"Today is your birthday, silly!" Hu Jing Yao chuckled, patting his lover's messy hair.