6. New Cast

After leaving the hotel, Hu Jing Yao came to the company. As soon as he sat down on his chair, he called the director of the upcoming drama and the talent manager, and asked them to come to his office when they arrived.

Then he leaned back on his seat and thought about the certain night. He was still in shock, but Yu Hua somehow managed to intrigue him. He had never been that patient or caring towards any of his sex partners in the last three years, but the previous night he acted totally like a good boyfriend. He put his own desires aside and helped the inexperienced man to taste pleasure. As it wasn't enough, after Yu Hua fainted, he took a very cold shower, and then gave Yu Hua a good bath, ignoring his reappearing bulge (damn, Yu Hua's body was no joke) and even shampooed his soft hair.

Although Hu Jing Yao hated to sleep with others after what happened with Li Na, for the first time, he didn't mind sharing his extra big bed with Yu Hua. He lay the still unconscious man on the left side and he took the right side. There was something really comfortable about the lavender scent emitting from Yu Hua's hair and his calm, even breaths. Not being able to resist, Hu Jing Yao crawled closer to the sleeping man and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

When he opened his eyes in the morning, Yu Hua's head was on his chest. Terrified, Hu Jing Yao got out of bed. No, he wouldn't go that path again. He took a shower and changed his clothes, then noticed the discarded clothes on the floor. He gave it a quick thought and threw the worn-out clothes into the bin. The cleaning lady would get them before Yu Hua woke up.

He took one more glance towards the sleeping man and decided not to get rid of him yet. It was hard to find an interesting one, so he would at least taste him once. He wrote him a message and left the room.

Now he was sitting in his office, trying to pry his mind off from the mole on Yu Hua's flat abdomen so that he could focus on the men who already entered the office.

"Please sit," he showed them the leather sofa as he grabbed his files and took the head chair.

"Mr. Hu, we hope everything is fine," director Lin said with a nervous smile.

"Everything is fine," Hu Jing Yao smiled coldly, "I just want to talk about the cast."

"The cast?" the men asked at the same time.

"Yes, I approve your choice for the main leads, but for the second-male lead, I realised you chose Sun Ming again."

"He is an excellent young actor," director Lin defended his choice, and Hu Jing Yao barely managed not to roll his eyes. Everyone knew director Lin and Sun Ming were dating and that was the reason why all the movies he directed included Sun Ming.

"Indeed, he is good," Hu Jing Yao said nonchalantly, "but he is everywhere. I believe the audience would like to see a fresh face."

"A fresh face?" director Lin asked, annoyed, "for example who?"

"How about Yu Hua? He is a newcomer and perfect for the role," he said with a tone which wasn't suggestive but rather commanding. He pushed Yu Hua's file towards the director.

"He is perfect for the role!" Lu Rao agreed with the CEO immediately, being too happy that he managed to hit the bull's eye.

On the other hand, director Lin grimaced, "he is a new baby, not sure if he can pull the role."

Hu Jing Yao threw a deadly glance at the director, "he can, it is your job to be sure he can," he said with a dominating aura and the director gulped.

Luckily, there was a knock on the door, which was followed by the secretary. Bowing slightly, she said "Mr. Yu is here."

"Send him in," Hu Jing Yao ordered and Yu Hua entered the office with a nervous demeanour.

"On time, Mr. Yu, please take a seat," the CEO welcomed the new actor and Yu Hua sat next to Lu Rao as he was more familiar to him than the other man.

When he was seated, Hu Jing Yao took the word again, "look at him, director Lin, isn't he exactly the same as the second-lead in the script?"

"Well..." the director started, but seeing the CEO was frowning, he swallowed the rest.

"Excellent!" Hu Jing Yao clapped his hands with a smile and stood up, reaching his hand to Yu Hua, "congratulations, Mr. Yu, you are casted for our upcoming drama."

Yu Hua jumped on his feet as well and took his hand, "t-thank you, Mr. Hu," he said without looking at the CEO.

After Hu Jing Yao, the director took Yu Hua's hand and shook it reluctantly, "congrats, I will send you the script this week," he said and left the office with a pouty expression.

"CONGRATS LITTLE CUTIE!" Lu Rao exclaimed after being sure the director was gone and pulled Yu Hua into a tight hug.

"Ahem," Hu Jing Yao feigned a cough and managed to break the hug with his threatening gaze.

"I-I will see you later," Lu Rao patted Yu Hua's shoulder and ran out of the room before the CEO killed him. What the hell was wrong with Mr. Hu?

Looking after the running man, Yu Hua panicked, "then I will also go, Mr. Hu," he said and attacked towards the door, but Hu Jing Yao was faster.

"Stop right there, Yu Hua."