32. Mine (+18)

Hu Jing Yao kept kissing Yu Hua as if there was no tomorrow.

Unexpectedly, Yu Hua invested in the kiss fully and fanned the flame. Soon, Hu Jing Yao's little member whined with denied attention, and helpless, Hu Jing Yao rose to his feet with Yu Hua still on his lap. Without breaking the contact, the CEO carried the actor to the bed and laid him on his back.

His skilful fingers got rid of Yu Hua's black pullover in a second before his lips set to work again. Leaving the actor's swollen lips alone, he started to nibble his neck, earning tasteful moanings from the man underneath him. After the neck, his avid lips continued to go down alongside his teasing hands. Yu Hua kept squirming with his eyes shut tightly, finding the stimuli too much.

But suddenly, Hu Jing Yao stopped. Wondering the reason, Yu Hua opened his teary eyes and saw the CEO was looking at his abdomen with a strange expression.

A black blot on the white canvas...

"I like this mole," Hu Jing Yao confessed as he ran his finger on the small mole, then he added "mine," and replaced his finger with his warm lips. He gently sucked it and Yu Hua jolted. His head fell back on the sheet as his hand grabbed the CEO's hair, indecisive whether to push or pull.

"Do you want me to stop?" Hu Jing Yao asked seductively, his hand resting on the actor's bulge over his pants.

"Don't... stop..." Yu Hua begged in between his unsteady breaths and in a blink of an eye, he was lying naked on the sheet. A warm hand twirled around his erected member, caressing him carefully. The pleasure was undeniable, so was the embarrassment. Yu Hua covered his mouth to muffle his shameful moanings, but in a second, his hand was detached from his mouth by the CEO.

"I want to hear your voice, nothing to be ashamed of," Hu Jing Yao reassured the actor and claimed his lips again to distract his mind while his hand wasn't idle down there.

Gasping... moaning... squirming... soon Yu Hua came full force, his body trembling under Hu Jing Yao's hands.

Gasping for air, Yu Hua thought it was over, but suddenly Hu Jing Yao parted his legs apart and a cold slippery object entered him. Yu Hua jolted with pain, so the CEO whispered to him to calm down and promised him immense pleasure if he endured the pain for a short while.

With his crazily beating heart, Yu Hua chose to believe the CEO and tried to relax his body despite the tearing pain. Feeling his submission, Hu Jing Yao rewarded him with a mind-blowing kiss and added one more digit to his tight hole. After scissoring him enough, Hu Jing Yao loosened the hole for his giant member and putting a condom and applying a generous amount of lube, he pushed himself slowly into the hot cave.

"AAAAGGRRRHHH!" Yu Hua cried out with the pain as the foreign object split him apart.

"Hsshh, you are doing good," Hu Jing Yao coaxed him as he patiently waited for him to adjust to his length.

Soon the pain left its place to numbness and finding the courage, Yu Hua whispered "you can... continue..."

Hu Jing Yao didn't make him repeat twice. Grabbing his tiny waist, he started to thrust in and out with a steady pace while his lips devoured the sweet mouth of the actor with hunger. As he promised, the pain turned into pleasure when the man managed to find the right spot.

Colours exploded in Yu Hua's brain and he clenched onto the CEO's shoulders to keep the man close. "I... I am..."

"Me too..." Hu Jing Yao replied and fastened his pace, encouraged by Yu Hua's moanings.

Before long, they came together and Yu Hua fell into a blissful sleep.

It was totally worth the wait...

Looking at the sleeping man beside him, Hu Jing Yao felt extremely content yet fearful. Even when he was with Li Na, he never felt that way and it was horrifying. This man lying next to him was his contracted lover and developing feelings for him wouldn't end well. He should remember it was only business between him and Yu Hua... that he wouldn't love anyone else again. He couldn't handle another heartbreak.

With complicated emotions, he watched the sleeping man and decided to give him a bath to spare him from the embarrassment later. He lifted Yu Hua easily and carried him to the bathtub. Then he called the room service for a change of sheets and returned to the bathroom. Diligently, he washed the actor and put a bathrobe on him before carrying him back to the bed which had a new set of silk sheets on.

After completing his own shower, Hu Jing Yao returned to the bed. He lay down next to Yu Hua as far as possible and tried to think about Li Na. Although she betrayed him, he was aware that his father was the reason; therefore, he shouldn't let anything like that happen again.

Interestingly, no matter how much he tried, that night Hu Jing Yao couldn't remember anything particular about Li Na. His unruly eyes kept turning towards Yu Hua and his mind followed his eyes. There was something so bewitching about the actor that Hu Jing Yao couldn't even manage to keep his hands off the cute man. Unwittingly, he crawled to the other side of the bed slowly and pulled the younger man into his cold arms, sniffing the lavender scent from his soft hair.

That night, Hu Jing Yao saw a dream about lavender fields and Yu Hua smiling at him while Li Na was drifting afar with the wind as if she was mere dust.