45. One Goes, Another Comes

"Once you are done, I will pick you up. Don't forget to take your medicine," Hu Jing Yao said and without waiting for Yu Hua's answer, he drove off. There was a tiny bit of remorse in his heart as he might have overdone last night, but it was also Yu Hua's fault. How could Hu Jing Yao stop when he was begging for more?

Thinking about last night made the CEO simper.

Well, not all of it...

Hu Jing Yao was:

glad when Yu Lan sent a video in which he and his international friends were singing the happy birthday song in Chinese (it was barely understandable, but it was cute),

disappointed when Yu Hua asked him to drop him in the city centre so that he could meet Ming Lei and Jing Yong,

satisfied when Yu Hua agreed to call his friends to the hotel for the celebration,

irritated when Jing Yong pointed out that he was wearing Yu Hua's scarf,

disappointed when Yu Hua lied to Jing Yong that they were seeing each other here and then,

approving when they brought a nice birthday cake and gifted Yu Hua a new dark green backpack,

relieved when he saw Jing Yong was more interested in the small man than Yu Hua,

grateful when the duo didn't stay for so long,

happy when Yu Hua accepted to stay for the night,

very happy when Yu Hua initiated a kiss,

more than happy when their kissing ended up in the bed, naked,

beyond happy when Yu Hua kept asking for more.

Returning to the present, Hu Jing Yao's simper disappeared as Yu Hua's slight fever and soreness made a grand entrance to his mind. He hoped that there were no hard scenes for the day's agenda, and decided to get Yu Hua to sleep in his suit so that he could take care of him.

It was really interesting that the CEO almost forgot about the business deal he had with the actor. Although he could summon him whenever he wanted, he never exploited that card, acting as if he was courting Yu Hua. The mighty CEO was behaving like a highschool student in love and trying to utilise all opportunities he got.

He was beyond redemption, but he wasn't even aware of it...

Almost impatiently, Hu Jing Yao finished his work around the clock, and left the company. He told his driver to take him to the set and closed his eyes a bit to rest them.

When he arrived, Yu Hua had already finished with his scenes and was waiting for him near the bus stop.

How domestic, Hu Jing Yao thought as the actor got into the car, but seeing the troubled expression on his handsome face, the CEO closed the panel and separated them from the nosy driver.

"What's wrong?" Hu Jing Yao asked with a frown, "do you still feel sick?"

"N-No, I am fine," Yu Hua smiled a bit, but it didn't reach his eyes. He hastily took out his script and wanted to pretend as if he was practising; however, the irritated CEO hauled the script off the actor's hand.

"Tell me," he said authoritatively, his eyes boring holes in Yu Hua's eyes.

Yu Hua gulped audibly, suddenly his throat was so dry. He tried to break eye contact, feeling guilty for his inner thoughts, but the CEO's chocolate eyes were too magnetic.

"I am still waiting."

"NaNaisgettingmarried!" Yu Hua spilled the beans, but he was so fast that all the beans went straight to the earth before being registered into Hu Jing Yao's brain.

"Ha?" Hu Jing Yao asked with arched eyebrows.

Yu Hua puffed and repeated "Na Na is getting married, she announced today." He was feeling super happy about the CEO's next target getting off the market, believing he would get more time with the man until he decided on his partner; however, this thought made him feel also guilty. How could he claim he liked the man when he was happy that the CEO wouldn't get what he wished?

Hu Jing Yao didn't utter a word, just staring at the actor with a complicated expression. He wondered why he wanted to reveal that useless information to him... but then he remembered their weird conversation that night.

Did Yu Hua really think he could move to Na Na?

Tssk!

After a long silence, Hu Jing Yao said "she is getting married with her previous co-actor, poor guy."

Yu Hua could only gape. Was he wrong about his inference?

"I am not a bastard, you know," Hu Jing Yao continued with a berating tone, "how could you assume that I would look for another partner when I already have a good one? And Na Na? Come on!"

Yu Hua could only stoop his shoulders, making himself smaller and trying to cover his beetroot face although his heart was dancing over the 'good one'.

Shortly after, they reached the hotel and after ordering dinner, Hu Jing Yao went to take a bath while Yu Hua was resting on the sofa.

Knock... Knock...

Thinking it was food, Yu Hua opened the door and froze immediately, seeing a model-like young woman standing with a dominating aura.

"Where is my Yao Yao?"