Something is missing

I could hear a calming tune, a tune so sweet that felt like I was in a fairyland. My body felt weightless ready to fly.

I opened my eyes to see that my head was on Ivan's chest and I was sitting on Ivan's lap with a fuzzy mind.

When I opened my eyes to see more clearly, then I saw Ashton was also there playing piano with me and Ivan was on the bed, his back against the headboard. It felt cosy and warm.

This was the best way to wake up from sleep. I wonder how would it feel like walking up like this every day.

Wait!
Which kind of girl would like to wake up with two males in her room every day?

I shifted from his lap due to the embarrassment of Ashton turning around and seeing us in this state.

Ivan noticed me shifting and held me to help me and that's when the musical masterpiece just ended. I turned around to see Ashton getting up. I got a glance at his face, which held the beauty of calmness, just like the calmness of the ocean under the moonlight.

I was in my fantasyland that that exact moment and my fantasy broke with a strike of an annoying sound entering my ears. My eyes immediately averted to the place from where that sound is coming. Not to my surprise I saw Jason playing piano and his notes were going off track and may kill people's ears present there. My eyes averted to Ashton who was looking at him still with a Calm face.

HOW CAN HE BE SO CALM?

"Jason stop," Ivan yelled. I flinched and rubbed my ears. Dumb and dumber.

Jason looked at him sheepishly and approached me with his arms open, clearly to hug me but Ivan stopped him.

"Don't. She is hurt. No skin contact allowed.", Ivan said.

" Do you not have skin"

"No, it's velvet"

Gosh! They are bickering like kids.

A clearing of throat interrupted the commotion. Everyone looked at Ashton standing there as I gave him an apologetic smile. Ashton stepped towards Ivan and asked

"So tomorrow at 6 p.m."

"Yeah, tomorrow at 6."

Ashton left. Jason sat on the edge of the bed and hugged me.

"Glad you are okay"

I hugged him back awkwardly, as I was not so familiar with him.
Ivan sighed.

"Done now"
He said.

Jason left my body and raised his hands in surrender.

"Fine, I'll leave"

"Bye..sweetie"
Jason said with a flirty wink.

"Get lost" Ivan gritted his teeth.

Jason left chuckling.

Ashton

I glanced at her sleeping in his arms. She looks like an angel, A beautiful diamond, a tender leaf, A Forbidden Fruit to someone like me.

Why would she even acknowledge me when she has Ivan, a charming guy with everything any girl could want?

They would make a very beautiful couple, I reasoned but couldn't stop my heart from imagining her in my arms.

Why won't this beating sound stop? Why would the heart work on reasons? Why would it give me hopeless dreams?
WHY?

Why can't I have love?
Why can't I live a long life?
Why can't I have a family? Why.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and started playing piano again. I will not cry anymore for this pathetic life. Death awaits me, this hollow body and this depressed brain will wither, and nothing will remain of me. Not even in memories.
Nothing.

I finished my song and turned around to find her awake.

But then a noise interrupted. I turned around to find Ivan's friend playing piano and then both Ivan and his friend started bickering.

I despised them. I wonder what it's like to have friends, someone to talk to, someone to smile with, a shoulder to cry, a partner in every lie.
What does your heart feel when you cry? How do you make friends? I wonder...

I cleared my throat and asked

"So tomorrow at 6 p.m."

"Yeah, tomorrow at 6."
Ivan answered and I left.

.......................................................................
Jason: Camilla. Has. A. Son

Ivan's eyes widened.

Ivan: How do you know that?

He asked attentively concentrating on Jason.

Jason: I saw Camilla with a Child in the ice cream parlour.

Ivan: And??

Jason: And the child is the friend of my little cousin. She told me Camilla is his mom.

Ivan ran his hands through his hair and sighed and then asked

Ivan: How old is he?

Jason: 7 years old.

7 years old? It has been exactly 7 years since our first time with each other. Is the child perhaps MINE???

Ivan thought.

........

Erika entered the ice cream parlour to find Camilla at the door with a concerned look.
She nervously smiled.

Camilla: He broke up with you??