Someone that I admired

School every day had now become a blessing for her. Whenever she would enter she would hear whispers, not a loud noise like always. Being the beloved director's son was indeed a benefit.
Even if the corridors were now usually calm, her favourite place would be the library only. She got a different kind of atmosphere there being surrounded by books her first love. And a glimpse of her first, only and even the last love. She was always a  bookworm and never paid attention to boys around her.

He made her forget about books, yes he was the one. She entered the class and sat on one of those benches assigned to her, next to the topper, preparing to be the next topper here.
When she entered she could see some arrangements going on in the corridor. Since she was new she didn't know what was happening.
Before she could process the details she got, a group of people entered.

A very tall man who looked like the leader spoke.
"Since you all know that the annual festival of our school is coming. We will assign each person a task."
Everyone started whispering about what task they initially wished to get.
The leader looked at Ivan and said,
"So what will be the task that our all-rounder junior wants to do?"

Ivan had a smile on his face, and the leader also smiled. Camilla noticed their smiles looked similar, oh! So they were siblings, she thought.

Ivan: As you said I am an all-rounder so I would like to supervise all the work. But I will want a partner to help with the work.

Leader: Who is the one that is all-rounder and will help you?
No one is an all-rounder like you.

"I am"
A voice was heard. Everyone's attention shifted towards the voice. A very confident Camilla had her hand raised with her brows knitted.

Leader: Oh! Okay. May I have the honour to know your name?
He said raising a brow and looking suspiciously at Ivan's smiling face afterwards.

Camilla: Camilla.
She said.

The leader nodded with all the class having suspicious or jealous looks on their face.

The girl class president Emory stood up and said

Emory: How do you expect us to believe that you are an all-rounder? And that you will help Ivan nicely with all work.

Camilla: Firstly, I can prove this by doing any work you want.
And second, I won't help but compete. Let the class be divided into two parts. Let's see who will do it better.

She said with a hint of a smile glancing at Ivan. She wanted to be part of Ivan's team. But she didn't want to be whole red tomato all the time due to the embarrassment of their first meet.

The leader hesitantly nodded and said

Leader: Alright then choose your team leaders. I will get going.

He exited the room. Whispering started filling the room.
"You think anyone will choose you as their team leader? You better not attend classes these days. You will be embarrassed being the team and team leader too." A girl shouted.

Camilla ignored their talk and started studying her chapter. Ivan didn't like the behaviour of his classmates towards Camilla. He knew that no one was going to choose her and she would be embarrassed if anyone would ask her about her team. So he decided to help her.

Ivan: Hey guys, don't be so rude. Let's give her a chance to show her skills. Let's see if she can beat me or not, although everyone knows that I am the all-time winner.
He said winking towards the class.

Ivan: I will give her the first chance to choose team members. Because
First, its ladies first and
Second, after defeating she may complain that I chose better members.

Everyone agreed and cheered for Ivan.
Camilla smiled at the way he convinced his classmates and tried to help her.
"He is going to be someone I admire."
She thought.
........................................................................
She exited the cabin with a heavy heart. As she was going into the parking lot to take her car out and go home, she noticed a woman sitting in front of her car.

She was startled. She looked at her in bewilderment. She looked like she was hiding from someone. Camilla approached her and she stood up. She looked at her with tears in her eyes.

Camilla: What happened?
She asked. 
The lady pointed towards the scratch on a Lamborghini and said

Lady: I didn't mean to do it. What will I do? How will the owner react?

Camilla looked at the scratch, it was quite big. She looked at the lady and said.

Camilla: Don't worry I will take the blame, you can go.

Before the lady could react or respond Ivan entered.
He looked at both of the girls suspiciously and eventually his gaze landed on his Lamborghini.
He approached them and said

Ivan: What is going on here?
Both the girls were startled and looked at him. Camilla noticed the fear in the lady's eyes and started to speak

Camilla: We were just watching the beautiful drawing that I made on your car and so......

Ivan stepped forward and walked past Camilla ignoring her and her words. He stood in front of the lady. The lady hung her head low. He said.

Ivan: As you see, you hurt my Cristie, which can't be changed. So you should pay me.

Camilla: Cristie......
She scoffed and rolled her eyes.
And then she remembered that his bicycle's name was also Cristie. He surely loves girls.

The lady looked at him and asked

Lady: How much should I pay you?

Ivan put a finger under his chin and pretended to think and then responded.

Ivan: Well, you can pay me with the bouquet in your hand.
She immediately gave him the bouquet in her hand. He took the bouquet and stepped towards Camilla.

Ivan: Flowers for the new start of your life in hell.

He said and threw the bouquet in her hands.

She caught it and rolled her eyes. And he exited the parking lot.

The lady approached Camilla and asked

Lady: Do you know him?

Camilla reminded all the best and worst moments of memories and responded.

Camilla: No.

The Lady nodded and exited the lot.

"He used to be someone I admired". She thought and walked to sit in her car.