Date

Camilla

Ivan: Why don't you have a bath and join me for some evening snacks?

I nodded at his suggestion as I was hungry and feeling stinky cus of too much rest.

I started removing my dress.

Ivan: Wait!

I noticed Ivan with a hand on his eyes.

Ivan: Wait...I am still here.

"Then leave" I replied

Ivan rushed out of the room tripping on every chair and hitting himself with the wall.

A string of giggles escaped my lips.

Ashton

I entered my house, not my home. The house was dark just like life. It was filled with silence.

I sighed and sat on the stool to play the piano, while my hands skillfully worked on those black and white patterns, I wondered what it would be like to have someone to be listening to me.

I wonder what it would be like for someone to call me to have food and urge me to not overwork myself. I wonder what it would be like to be distracted by the giggles of a child. I wonder what it would be like to go to bed with warmth. I wonder.........

A knock on the door interrupted my trail of thoughts. I opened the door only to get greeted by my doctor, she smiled, I wish I could too.

"Please come in"

She entered with her tools, I sat on the sofa for the checkup.

Feeling my pulse, she asked

"So, how was your day?"

"Just usual, one day closer to death"

I replied with a calm tone. Death doesn't scare me anymore. I found myself waiting for it. I have to die to escape from this cage of emotions that keep me trapped in a foolish hope, that maybe someday I will not be alone anymore. Maybe someday happiness will be scattered in my place too. Maybe someday I will start to wish to live some more...

She looked at me with pity. Sadness? Or maybe something else, I am not good with emotions, never felt them.

"Why would you say that" she scolded me.

"You will live long"

I smiled

"Having false hope seems to be the favourite of the human mind."

She grabbed my hand and said.

"Universe has the best ways and perfect timing to make hopes come true. Have them."

"What is this, a philosophy class"

A loud growl interrupted us.

We both turned around to find Dad with a bandage wound on his head, and I have no idea where he got that from.

He stepped forward and the doctor stood up.

"Listen, lady just give him pills and get lost. No need to give him therapy, he is not a coward to get advice from women."

"Sorry"

And she left. He turned around to glare at me.

"What are you a douchebag, sitting lazily, playing music. That eighteen years old Ivan knows better business than you. Bloody fucker"

He spat and left. I sighed. I don't have much time to listen to these things, this disease is making me hollow inside. How much time will this hollow structure work?

Camilla

I entered the hall to find Ivan all dressed up fancy. I looked at him awestruck. He looked..... handsome.

"Why so fancy"
I asked.

He took a deep breath and replied

"You know I don't know how to. kake dinner and even if I knew I would not be able to make the dinner of your choice or your standards and my house is pretty boring to eat food and we have never been on a date oh no I mean we have never had dinner together so......

How about we have dinner at a restaurant."

He spoke or rather rapped with his eyes closed. I could not stop myself and burst out laughing.

Ivan looked at me with embarrassment and his cheeks flushed red.

"God, man you are dumb."

Jason said appearing from the backside of the couch.

Jason stepped towards me and took. my hand and kissed it.

I noticed Ivan's expression.

Oh oh, Jason is in trouble.

Jason spoke further.

"Oh, beautiful lady, can you give this servant a chance to have dinner with you on this sparkly night."

I giggled and said.

"You can have a chance, servant."

"Okay, Let's go"

He said grabbing my hand and Ivan looked at us with panic all over his face.

He opened his mouth to speak something but Jason's phone rang with the name popping on the screen

"My lovely girl"

He immediately picked up the phone leaving the place. I raised an eyebrow at his leaving figure and turned to Ivan

"Who is this lovely girl"

Ivan smiled and replied

"Erika"

I couldn't help but giggle at the thought of Jason being lovey-dovey. I must be zoned out. But I felt Ivan tugging on my arm. I turned to him

"Can I have some time with MY Lovely girl?"

My lips turned into a huge smile as I nodded and grabbed his hand leaving the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camilla: He broke up with you??

She asked with a concerned look. Erika's face turned into a frown as tears bubbled in her eyes.

Camilla stepped forward to take Erika's hand in hers.

Camilla: Tell him whatever he wants to, don't ruin your relationship because of me.

Erika shook her head wiping her tears.

Erika: I am a lawyer before a lover.
Don't worry. Go home. I will take Asher with me.

Camilla knew there was no use to talk right now, so she agreed.
.............

Camilla entered the house in the evening after office. Sitting there was Ivan on a couch, all dressed up in a fancy suit with a smug expression.
Camilla raised an eyebrow and approached him. He got up giving her a card.

She took the card from him and glanced at it. It was an invitation to a business party.

Ivan: Go, get ready. I don't have much time.

She scoffed and walked past him but was stopped by his voice

Ivan: And yes, find a date also, cuz I already have one.

She turned around to find the lady from the morning leaning against his chest.

She rolled her eyes and climbed the stairs.

"Ugh, this is going to be a hell of a night"