Heartbroken

Ivan

I stood still looking at them. Questions buzzing through my mind.

Why did he said "I like you too"?
The friend Camilla was talking about was Ashton.

Why didn't she told me?

Is she cheating?

I started panicking. There's no way.
No, no.

I noticed Ashton leaving her face and sighing.

"We will talk about this, later."

He said and entered a room.

Talk about what? I couldn't take more of this. I turned around and left. Left so I wouldn't feel more heartbroken.

Entering my house, I stumbled on decoration props.

My mind filled with rage. I started kicking them. I threw the vase on the table making it shatter into pieces.

The thousand pieces of glass resembling my heart. I glanced across living room with my blurry vision.

The words "I love you" inscribed on the wall caught my attention. My knees failed to carry my body. Overwhelming sadness taking over me. I fell on the floor.

The floor filled with roses, red roses.

Red roses that signify love. Red roses that signify affection. Today these felt like a bloody mess to me.

The blood of my emotions. The red blood of my dreams. The blood oozing through my broken heart. It feels so real.

I am now surrounded by blood. She killed my love. She brutally murdered my emotions. She killed me. She killed her Ivan.

I threw my hands all over the blood and started spreading it away. Away from me. Away from my broken heart.

My head is spinning. I feel trapped. Trapped in the castle of my own imagination.
Imagination of her loving me.Imagination of her being mine.Imagination of a perfect love story.
The ache in my chest gives so much pain.

The alcohol in my drawer felt tempting. Gathering all the strength in my body, I stood up. My worn out legs carrying my tired shaking body.

I gathered the bottles and started drinking. The burn in my throat felt soothing in front of the burn in my heart.

A question struck my mind,

What went wrong?
Was I not worth her love?
Was I not enough?

My vision is blurry once again. The red roses in my vision once again. I ran to them and gathered them.Afraid they will disappear.

No! I can't think of them as blood. They signify my love. My love for her.

With my shaky hands I held my phone. Squinting my eyes at the light. I touched on the contact Jason.

The call was answered.

"Please come to me. It hurts"

The phone fell from my hands as I laid on the floor.

I noticed the door opening through my blurry vision. A rushing silhouette of a ......female??

"Camilla"
I whispered upon seeing her face. My dreams seem like reality today. She looks so real.

Her arms held my body supporting me. Her skin felt so soft. I couldn't control.