Accident

Jason

I was sitting on my bed checking some instagram posts, when my phone buzzed with the caller id

"My lovely girl"

I shot up in my bed, excited to take the call, maybe she has decided to leave Camilla, maybe she has decided to reconcile. That day she gave me the ring, it was like my heart stopped. I waited in that room for like four hours that she would come back and tell me that she can't live without me. I really will never want to interfere in her work, she is best at it. But it was for the sake of her safety.

She is a very sweet girl and expects everyone to be the same. I don't want her heart to be shattered when she realises that what she has been doing, whom she is fighting for. Once her heart get broken it won't be mended like before again.

Stopping my trail of thought I immediately answered the call.

"Hello?"

I said

"Hello??"

A panicked voice of a male answered.
............

I ran through the hospital's coridoor to enter the room where, Erika sat on the bed surrounded by strangers. I ran towards her, not caring about the strangers and stopped at the side of the bed and held her face and kissed her. I didn't even realise for how long I have been kissing her but immediately realised when she started pushing me away.

I pulled away and looked at her face in confusion, why would she push me away? .She was looking at me with wide eyes and her cheeks were coloured with crimson red. Her forehead had bandage wrapped on it.

She signaled me with her eyes to look back, and I turned to find all the strangers looking here and there rubbing their heads, necks in awkwardness. But there was a stranger who was not awkward and it was a grandma on a wheelchair. She suddenly beamed at me and I panicked and looked at Erika who was now looking down at the matress.

"Oh dear! He looks so cute. I bet you are one of the best couples. "

She clapped her hands and I couldn't be more embarrassed. Erika glanced at me with glaring eyes and I hung my head low. Gosh! This is so embarrassing.

"Now that she is conscious and it was a minor accident and there are no major injuries. She is discharged. You can take her home."

I nodded towards the doctor and helped her get off the bed. I turned around towards the strangers and thanked them. We were going to leave when the grandma interrupted us again.

"Oh my! You look so good together. You should have kids."

We smiled at her and rushed out.

Sitting in the car I looked at her. Or I stared at her.

"What?"

She asked.

"Stop me if you feel uncomfortable"

She didn't replied and just stared at me, I harshly pulled her by her waist and smashed my lips on hers once again. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me towards her responding to my kiss. The kiss was delicate, gentle, slow yet passionate and full of love. Roughly after a minute I pulled away and started driving the car.

"Were you drunk or something while driving.?"

Rage suddenly took over me.

"No."

She suddenly replied in annoyance. Why was she annoyed? I was worried.
I looked at her in disbelief.

"Why are you annoyed?"