Swetness and Melancholy

Ivan

I waited outside the house in my car for Camilla. It has been just a couple of months we talked or met,but I feel like I could live with her forever.

She is a little shy, and likes books...smutty books, but she is like the perfect fit for me.

I watched her as she exited Ashton's house. Her eyes had an expression I couldn't point out. She opened the car door and I was going to start the engine when when I felt a kiss on my cheek. I turned around shocked and asked

"Why am I so happy?"

"Huh"

She asked in bewilderment.

"Oh...uh...what was that?"

I questioned again.

She smiled.

"A kiss for my boyfriend"

She replied, cheekily.

I sat there speechless.

"Why? Is that a problem?

She asked raising her eyebrows.

"No, of course not."

I said.

"You should do it often"

I muttered and started the car.

Camilla

We arrived at the house and Ivan went to make him some coffee and hot chocolate for me. I have decided to tell him about mom during the dinner.

I don't know how to explain this feeling , this just feels so awkward. Someone who was dead for last eight years had just appeared from nowhere. It still feels like dream. It feels my eyes are going to open soon. I was so lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice Ivan calling out to me.

"Camilla"
He called and I looked at him startled.

"Are you okay"

He asked and I nodded. We drank in a comfortable silence. 

"I wanted to tell you something.."

I started.

"Go ahead."

"I want to live with a friend of mine."

I told him. I wanted some time to adjust before I want to tell Ivan about my family and past. My past still haunts me and I need some time to think.about it.

He looked at me with somewhat shocked and sad expression.

"Why don't you invite your friend here"

He suggested. I groaned in my head I knew it would be hard to convince him.
I put my hand over his and squeezed it.

"Ivan, please don't ask questions this one time. I promise I will explain you everything."

He chewed on his bottom lip, suppressing the urge to ask questions.

He nodded in understanding.

"I'll let you go but you are gonna come back again after three months. Our second semester exams is in that month, we will study together in this house. Okay?"

"Okay."

I said nodding.

Suddenly Ivan leaned towards my face startling me. He leaned more touching my lips with his.