The Plan

Two days ago

Lily looked at the information, she got from her fellow colleagues. Mr. Calloway trying to kidnap Ash.

"Ugh, that filthy asshole."

She said frustrated. As she thought it was such a dramatical thing to do. Anyway, what else could that old hag think of. There must have been so much pressure on him to maintain his evil identity.

"I swear, this man exactly thinks as a villain from a cliche melodramatic book."

Her colleague exclaimed.

"Well, it is proven that every villains first move is directly proportional to the kidnapping case of the victim. Hence, proved this man is a pure villain."

She looked at the beaten up secretory

"So, should we set you free or kill you, hmm?"

She said pacing closer to the chair he was tied on, amused at his terrified expression.

"Pl..please let me go. I...I was just doing my work."

"That's right, my dear Thomas. You were doing your work as a good secretory you are. Now, shall we do some more work."

"Let's introduce some goons to kidnap Ash, just like your boss said, shouldn't we?"

"I am not in the favour to kidnap Ash."

Lily chuckled.

"Well, I guess I am. So, I will introduce you to some goons in less than two hours and then...you will introduce them to Mr. Calloway. Simple isn't it. And if its not then you are gonna get in a big trouble, tommy. Because your voice recordings will go viral."

She said whispering the last part in his ear and leaving the room with a wink. As she left the room she came across her colleague

"So, how is the process going?"

"Well, the fake actors we are hiring as goons will be costly."

"Well, I am really not gonna use my money, of course. So,  I know a good source of money. Should we go grab some cash?"
...............

As Lily entered the office to notice the boss standing and explaining something to the employees, she smiled and scooted closer to him, hugging his back.

Chris turned around, his eyes widened as he heard all the gasps coming from his surroundings. He looked at everyone with a nervous smile to drag her to his cabin.

"Do you want to get an eye check up? Because you clearly couldn't see that there were people around."

She sat on his chair amd smirked.

"Hmmmmm"

She let out a long sigh

"This suits me just siting amd sitting amd sitting."

"I am asking you something? Couldn't you see there were people around "

"Who cares? I yours, you are mine. We can do anything in public untill we both think its fine."

Chris sighed knowing that there was no way this woman was going to listen to him. So he sighed and sat there.

"So, why are you here?"

"Well, I am here to inform that we will need some actors"

"Actors??"

.........

Ash sat in an ice cream cafe with Lily and Chris, eagerly licking his ice cream as both of the adults were waiting for the child's approval.

"Well, acting of crying is not hard. I do it often,I will do you the favour and act in your show.

So, where is my contract paper?"

Lily looked at him with raised eyebrows with her patience giving up, ready to say something but Chris said

"It will take a little while but we will prepare it."

"Okay."

He replied and Lily and Chris thumbed up at each other.
..............

Lily entered the room through the window carefully noticing that Ash was tied up to chair looking at her entering. But as she entered she tackled some boxes down making a loud noise.

The actor they hired immediately came in but the presence of Lily reassured him and he left the room with Lily and Ash for them to leave the building.

Present

As everyone sat in the ice cream cafe waiting for Ash to finish his ice cream.

"Why didn't you tell us, so that we could be relieved that Ash was safe."

Ivan said angered.

"Because you both practically suck at hiding your feeling, as we have been observing from past months."

An awkward and embarrassed expression showed on both of their faces.

"So, everything is sorted out. You got evidence now, the case will be closed just after one trial. Ash will be with us. Everything will be fine now."

Chris said in an assuring tone.

"It will be fine from now on."

She said with a relieved smile after a long time. Rewinding all the tragedies happened in her life.

It will be fine from now on.

Ivan thought rewinding all the dark memories of longing , hatred, betrayed, misunderstanding and love.

"Let's get home and tell everyone else."

Ivan said lifting up from the chair but a sound of disapproval stopped him. He turned around to find Camilla and her son with a sulky look and pouty expression on their faces.

"What?"

"One more chocolate ice cream please"

Camilla said.

"Bro, one for me too."

Ash declared

And Chris couldn't control his amusement and let it out by laughing hard.

It would be hell from now on .

Ivan thought.
........................................................................

As the sixteen year old girl  was ready to give her life to the water, ready ro engulf calmness, she heard a voice

"The water is for me to quench the thirst.
The air I inhale, the ground on which I walk
These fairy tales and dust
Reflect my need of survival
And I shall survive.

Even in the light, even in the darkness
My limp body shall thrive
Cause I shall survive.

For the pain of my creator
For the pleasure of getting
Better and better
For a love filled shelter

To swim first, I need to dive
My limp body shall thrive
Cause I shall survive"

The words rang in her ears. The hope filled in her veins. The melody of the song entering deep in her heart. That day gave her life.

.......

The day Camilla heard the song again from the lips of the man, now having no hope in his life. .

The day his piano played the same melody again, the hope of giving him a new life to him spurt in her.

That day Camilla decided she will give Ashton a new life, he deserved.

That it will fine from now on.