When two worlds collide

She had an unusual nervous look on her face. Round glasses, hair tied in a braid, and a bag strap on her shoulder.
She entered her new high school with nervousness exploding in her heart, and the constant talking of children in the corridor irritated her even more. She was used to calming hilly surroundings, the noise of the cities irritated her. She wanted to find peace before the class starts to calm her nervous mind. She entered the library knowing no one will be there this early in the morning.

But a sight made her surprised. There sat a boy with round glasses, and pouty lips reading a book. He looked so focused that he didn't even pay attention when someone entered the library.

Camilla searched for a book and when she found the desired book, she sat with the book in the corner of the library. She tried to focus on her book but her attention always got to the boy sitting in the library.

Nonetheless, she decided not to focus on the book and focus on the boy instead. He had very long eyelashes and such silky black hair that she wondered what it would be like to touch them. He had very long fingers and pale-coloured skin. His lips were pink and thin and his eyes were.....

Oh no! He looked at her. Her smile was replaced by a shocked face. She immediately looked away, a blush crept on her cheeks as she stared at the floor. She wished that the Earth would swallow her today. She heard footsteps approaching her, before the guy could say anything, the bell rang. She immediately gathered the books and ran out of the library.

Ok, this was the most embarrassing start of high school anyone ever had. Much to her relief, the bell rang or it would have been much more embarrassing.

She entered her class and saw many unfamiliar faces, all attention on her. Before she could react the teacher entered. She looked at her with a confused gaze. She understood the reason for her confusion.

Camilla: Ma'am, I am the newly transferred student Camilla.

Mrs Hamilton: Oh! Camilla, come let me introduce you. Students this is your new classmate Camilla. We are very honoured to have her as she was the topper of her old school.

Everyone nodded. Mrs Hamilton searched for a blank seat for Camilla to sit in. Fortunately, she found one. She gestured to Camilla towards the seat and said.

Mrs Hamilton: Go sit beside Ivan.

Camilla looked at the seat towards which the teacher gestured for her to sit. Her eyes widened looking at the boy sitting beside that seat. He was the same boy from the library. She immediately looked at the floor and walked towards the seat, her head hung low. She sat on the seat.

From the corner of her eyes, she could see a smirking Ivan.

Ivan: Now you can watch as much as you wish.
He whispered in her ear.
She just stayed silent, embarrassed.

"So his name is Ivan"
She thought and squealed.
........................................................................

She had such confidence on her face. Her straight hairs were open. A file in her hands. She wore a black suit and entered the busy office. The calm surroundings were unusual to her peace was nowhere in her life. There was pin-drop silence and her heels made the only sound. To find the familiar chaos, she entered the waiting room.

But the sight made her frown. There sat a man with blue suit undercut hair and a file in his hand. He was too focused on his file that he didn't pay attention to the chaos around him.

She sat in the corner of the waiting room. She tried focusing on the file but she couldn't avoid the familiar face among the strangers.

His face looked like the most serious face in the century. His fingers were thin. His lips were coloured like cherry and he smirked.........

Oh! He had a dare to smirk, she rolled her eyes in disgust and exited the waiting room. She entered the washroom and washed her face multiple times.
No way, it is not possible that she is going into a contract marriage with her ex. There could be nothing more disgusting than marrying him. He would remind her about that night every time she would see him. She exited the washroom.

She entered the lawyer's cabin. He stood up and greeted her by shaking hands. He gestured for her to sit on one of the visitor's chairs.

She sat on the chair.

Mr Smith: Welcome to my office, ms. Brown.

She smiled.
Camilla: It's my pleasure here.

Mr Smith: Your partner is already here. You must have met him in the waiting room.

Camilla:Well yes, just a little glance.

The sudden sound of approaching footsteps made her look that way.
There he was, standing in all his glory.

Mr Smith: There he is. Please have a seat, sir.

He nodded and sat next to Camilla.
She could see him smirking from the corner of her eyes.

Ivan:Now you can stare at the devil of your life as much as you wish.
He whispered.
She just ignored his words.

"You can also watch the actress of your nightmares"
She thought and smirked.