Hatred

Camilla

I enter the house, tired.My mind feels heavy. No matter how much I try I can't forget about today's events.

This rain making it much worse. Today, because of me someone's life is now in danger. What's wrong with my fate? All I wished was just a little happiness but no roses are grown without thorn and for my rose I am determined to pass each and every thorn.

I sighed walking to the window. The pouring rain. Its so beautiful yet sad.
Its so calming yet it makes my heart chaotic.

This sudden urge to hug someone and tell them that how much trouble am having, that I am not strong, that I need someone to save me out of this mess, that I am going to fall apart any minute,that I am about to be broken, strikes me.

These thoughts bring me to the verge of tears. The overwhelming emotions of defeat bring me to the edge of melancholy. Lost on my trail of thoughts, I am now startled by sudden powercut. It doesn't bother me much. Light is nowhere in my life and now not in my surroundings too.

Tired I climbed up the stairs with the help of my phone's flashlight but in the halfway of it, the light disappear and I notice that my phone's battery is dead.

I climbed up remaining stairs in the darkness holding the railing and walk up to my room and open the door.

I found the bathroom door by my instincts and entered for a shower.

The warm water pouring on me making me feel lightheaded. My stress also draining.

Finishing my shower I put on my bathrobe not bothering to put on clothes. It was me after all and then I laid on bed. My eyelids heavy, I drifted to sleep and next I knew my breathing was calm.

Ivan

We got out of our car entering the grave yard. A sudden uneasy feeling in my chest. It feels so weird, so weird to know the news of Ashton's death.

How did he die?

Did he had regrets?

Why would he choose me to be his baby's father?

Camilla's mom stopped at a grave. I glanced at it.

Ashton Calloway

I feel awkward. A different feeling erupts in my stomach which I was never aware untill now.

"I will leave now"

My trail of thoughts were broken by a voice. I glanced at the old lady and nodded.

"Do you want to stay a little bit more"

Jason asked.

"Yes, I need to be here"

I replied.

"I will drop her home "

I glanced at the grave once again. I have hated Ashton with passion but why does it feel so wrong? Why does a voice from the back of my head tell me that a piece is missing from this puzzle of broken hearts?

A familiar voice broke me out of my trance. I turned around to find Lily walking holding a little boy's hand.
She didn't notice me and I felt like she would be awkward in front of me, here.

So, I walked towards a tree and hid behind deciding that I will leave when they will turn their back at me.

They stood in front of a grave and I was ready to leave but I stopped noticing that the grave belonged to Ashton.

The child had a paper in his hands as he kept it on the gravestone.

"Daddy, today I made a family picture.
Everyone's parents came to support them but mine didn't. I was alone presenting my drawing in front of everyone. Mom is busy most of the time. My friend, Ace's mom is also busy but his dad came. You would have also arrived right? You would have also clapped for me right?You would have also cheered for me, because in our school even if no one would clap for me, my dad would.
Bye Daddy. "

The child's eyes glistened with tears, maybe remembering the humiliation he had to face while being alone on stage.

My heart clenched in my chest. The pain on his innocent face made my eyes teary.

Lily sat on her knees hugging the child.

"Don't cry Ash, daddy will also feel sad."

She consoled him and questions erupted in my mind.

How does Lily know Camilla's child? Perhaps is she working with Camilla to deceive me and have my business?
Why would Camilla leave her child with a woman who apparently is her husband's girlfriend?

No, it has to be, it has to be a trap. Are you this cheap Camilla Brown?

I won't leave you, Camilla. I will make you pay for your sins. You have snatched the most precious thing to me. My trust in people.

And I vow to snatch yours. And I think I got it. I thought looking at the message on my phone.

Lily and Ash left and now it was my turn to leave. Sitting in my car I smirked. I will ruin you Camilla Brown, I promise.

I arrived at my house and noticed that the door was open. This much carelessness or a trap?

I climbed up the stairs shouting

"Camilla! Camilla."

What does she thinks of herself? It is my house not hers.

"Camilla!"

I shouted once again but there was no reply. Where is she? Or... Where is the robber?

I took an expensive vase in my hand to hit a robber. But then I put it back. No, no I can't do that, it was expensive. That is why I took an umbrella which was not expensive to hit the robber.

I started searching for the robber.

I entered my room to be left shocked. There she was sleeping on my bed. In a bathrobe.

Her toned legs on display. Her hair were still a little wet. And I loved that. I have always loved her wet hair. She was looking so innocent, so pure yet a seductress.

I wanted nothing else other than to join her in that comfy bed. She looks so comfortable sleeping..........and that's what I hate, her comfort.

I climbed down the stairs, to the refrigerator. Took out a bottle with ice-cold water and entered my room.
This is gonna be fun. I smirked

Opening up the water bottle I splashed it on Camilla's face.

She opened her eyes panicked.

"You have quite a habit of sleeping in other's bed, don't you"