The Disclosure

Camilla

I slowly walked in the house unaware of the situation I was going to face in the house. Jake has already seen me with Ivan and this is going to be a big blunder. The whips of the belt last week on my back still hurt, I don't know what will happen this time. Walking through the hall I noticed a small light. Turning towards it I found my father sitting on the couch with a table lamp and Jake standing beside him.

My heart started thumping rapidly, he looked so angry. He got up from the couch and walked towards me with his dark orbs piercing through my soul.
I immediately hung my head low afraid of what was going to happen. A stinging sensation turned my head another side, warm tears rushed into my eyes and my jaw was clenched due to pain.

"What do you think you are a whore? Going around fucking with males." He yelled.

I just stood there like a wall when I heard the sound of a belt unbuckling, he roughly grabbed my hands and I felt a hit on my arm, a whimper escaped my lips, and he repeated it on the other arm. after four hits on each arm. "Don't you dare do it again"
He and Jake left the hallway and my crying self.

I wiped my tears very difficulty and walked up to my room locking the room. I sat on the ground resting my head on the edge of the bed and I felt darkness take all over me.

Ivan: It's been one week and Camilla hasn't shown up at the school for a week. I sat in the library filled with lots of questions
Did she not like me?
Did I irritate her?
I must be over-friendlily.
Is she okay?
She is not ill, is she?

Should I visit?

"You should visit"

I turned around to find Jason and asked "Huh?"

"You asked if should I visit so I replied, yes you should."

Oh! Did I say it out loud?

"I don't think I should"

Camilla

I came into the hallway to have some food. I was limping and my stomach growled loudly. It's been a week since I left my room in fear. I only ate some midnight snacks. I heard a car noise today. I think my father had left the house.

Jake must be on drugs right now so I won't bother looking for him. This has been continuously happening since Mom died. After the age of 12 Jake has been following me all the time in exchange for drugs from Dad, when I left my town for studies I thought life would turn easy but never thought Dad would leave his job to accompany me here.

I walked lazily but was surprised by a male sitting on our couch with Dad. They were drinking wine and guards surrounded it and Jake was also sitting there.

The man eyes me from head to toe and I noticed Dad making his way up to me. He stood beside me and introduced me

"Sir, this is Camilla. Your pet."

I looked at him in shock with widened eyes and started wiggling in his grip but he kept his hold tight on me. The man smirked and stepped towards me, his eyes filled with lust, when he was standing in front of me, Dad left me and the man gripped my waist. I clenched my jaw in disgust and placed my hands on his chest to push him away. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Dad and Jake leaving with bags of money.

I couldn't control myself when he leaned down to kiss me and hit him with a vase on the nearest table. Blood started oozing out of his head.
And the guards ran to hold him. I just stood there with a broken vase in my hands.

The man looked at me and yelled, holding his head,

"Hold her. I will show you what a real man is and how a real woman should behave"

I ran to my room, with more than 10 guards following me. I locked the door and heard loud banging on the door I panicked and started looking around nervously and then I saw a lighter.

There are no windows in my room and there is no escape other than the door and I decided that I will die rather than open the door. I held my curtain and lighted the lighter.

The fire has started to spread...
........................................................................

Ash: Mumma.

Camilla is bent down to her son's level. Her eyes filled with tears. Confusion was all written on Asher's face as he hugged her tighter.

Ash: Why are you crying mumma, are you not happy?

He asked as he stuck his bottom lip out. Camilla giggled a bit at his cuteness as he wiped her tears with his small hands.

Camilla: Nothing.

As she lifted him and walked inside the house.

Erika: Look at who is here, the best boy ever.

She beamed up at him.

Camilla put him on the couch and he immediately climbed on the lap of Erika.

Ash: Yeah, here is everyone's favourite boy. Won't you welcome him?

Erika giggled and kissed him on both cheeks.

"Here is your welcome", she said laughing as Ash scrunched his nose in disgust.

Ash: Don't touch me.

Erika giggled and kissed him vigorously all over his face despite him putting so much effort into pushing her.

Ash: Mummy.

He whined now hopping into Camilla's lap to escape.

Camilla and Erika both laughed in unison.

Camilla's Mom: Having fun, aren't we?

Camilla turned around only to see her mom she lifted Ash from her lap and ran to hug her.

Camilla: I missed you.

" I missed you too"

Camilla: Okay. What should we do now?

She Said wiping tears from her face.

Ash: Ice cream.

He cried overjoyed and Camilla genuinely smiled after a long duration.

Erika: Look, Ash. Your and my flavour is the same. We are fated for each other. A perfect match we are, aren't we?

Ash: I would like to change my flavour.

Erika pouted and fake cried.

"You Heartbreaker"

Camilla: I will go to the washroom. Stop bickering you two.

Erika: Yes miss.

She saluted dramatically.

Camilla rolled her eyes and left.

"Erika..."
A voice called. She turned around to find Jason standing just behind her in the ice cream parlour looking at Ash.