Rollercoaster

3 Months Later

Camilla

I stood in front of my locker taking my books out.

These three months had been a rollercoaster of emotions for me.

Ashton has been living with me and mom for last three months. Through these months I have found him as my comfort zone. His insecurities, his past resemble mine. I can talk to him, he understands it.

Me and Ivan have been continuing our dates every week. He never asked me questions, he is just so calm, most understanding person ever met. He doesn't understand my situation but he still cheers me up. He doesn't know my insecurities, but he secures me.

In my whole life I will never be grateful to anyone more than these two.

I glanced at the notification which popped up on my phone

"Meet me in the library right now."

I smiled. My boyfriend orders me around too much lately. Such a unfortunate fate I got.

I walked up to library in a hurry. He is just too whiny about my late arrivals. I entered the library only to find him sitting on a table with cup noodles, pastries and soda on it.

"Ivan, do you know something named canteen, they use it to have lunch."

I sighed walking up to the table. He gave me his infamous sarcastic smile.

" Camilla, do you know something about dates and privacy. Couples often have these things between them"

I rolled my eyes at his sly smile afterwards. But broke into a smile when he gave me a kiss on my forehead. He sat next to me and we started eating.

Drinking my soda I glanced at the table to see Ivan sliding a paper envelope towards me. I raised an eyebrow at him but he packed his bag and hurriedly started to walk out.

I panicked and set my soda on the table

"Ivan, WAIT...."

I yelled from behind trying to stop him.
But that idiot left.

Nonetheless I opened the envelope to find a card on it and a note.

"A trip to amusement park at 7???"

I chuckled, was it so difficult to say? Idiot.

Ivan

I waited for Camilla in the car. I just love this moment.

Me waiting for her in the car, her dressing up for me aside from her usual style. Her kissing me on cheek every time.

She has not told me about her friend she has been living with. But it is ok. I should give her privacy.

I was interrupted by a knock on the car window. My head turned in the direction of that sound. She opened the car door, I waited for the kiss which I used to experience every day.

But it didn't happened. I looked at her with a sulky expression, she was looking at me with a teasing smile. She leaned towards me and gave me a peck on my lips. I still stared at her without any change of expression.

"What?"

She asked smiling

"Don't deprive me from my rights"

I replied.

"I will not."

She giggled.

I chuckled and we drove towards the amusement park. We entered in the the park and Camilla's smile couldn't be measured.

"Yay, we are gonna have fun"

She said bouncing up and down. I looked at her with expressionless face and sighed.

"You indeed act like a high school student."

"And what are you a grandpa?"

She scowled.

I smiled at her sarcasm. As she started her ping-pong ball dance once again.

"Let's go, have some fun. Grandpa."

She sang.

I smiled following her wondering where did that shy, introverted Camilla go?

We went to sit in the rollercoaster at the park. A very excited Camilla and a very nervous me.

We sat together and it started. This female is going to kill me, I swear

It proceeded to go higher and higher and I can't stop screaming. I don't know what is happening. I feel Camilla's hand wrapped around my waist. Her hands on my head making me lay on her chest.

"You are gonna be okay. You are in hand of The superwoman."

She blabbered dramatically. I smiled a little but didn't react. The ride was too scary to react.

I was so close to her heart now. Her heart was beating rapidly, still in a soothing way. It was the best melody.

The ride came to a stop and relief filled me.

So scary!

I held her hand and we walked to the nearest bench we saw.

"You are acting like a baby"
She teased, but her smile was so cute.I love that the reason of this smile is me. I love the idea that she is mine. I love her.

" After a week our exams will be starting "
I reminded her.

"I know, I know."

"Glad that you know that you are moving in with me, once again"

She raised an eyebrow at me but nodded.
...

The trip to the amusement park came to an end , and now I was driving a very sleepy Camilla to her home.

We arrived. Camilla gave me a kiss and opened the Car door.

"I will be waiting"
I stated

"I will arrive even before you start waiting"
She waved a goodbye at me.

A week later

I sat in my hall.......actually the decorated hall waiting for Camilla. I am going to surprise her. Our exams are one week ahead and I haven't touched any of my books and I haven't met Camilla for a whole week too. I can't help I am so excited . I have decorated the whole hall with roses, her favourite flower. I am constantly tapping my foot on the ground, I am just too excited.

It's six  in the evening, she promised to arrive at six. She said she will arrive even before I start waiting, she must be arriving.
..............

I am marching back and forth in the hall as it struck eight in the clock. I am still waiting. Why is she not coming? Is she getting all dressed up again? Gosh!
............

I looked at the clock, it is ten right now. She still hasn't arrived. Now,I am getting nervous. I took my car keys and left the house, I had to find her.

Sitting in the car I decided to drive where she is currently living.

I arrived at the apartment. I hurriedly took the lift, fearful of what might have happened.

Standing in front of Camilla's friend's place. I was shocked to notice that the door was open. Fear started taking over my body and I hurriedly entered through the door to see....

I saw Ashton holding Camilla's face in his hands. He then leaned towards her and pressed his forehead to hers amd said

"I like you too, Camilla."