You and me

I removed my hood to wear the other one when Camilla entered.......

And Jason left.....

Her eyes started drifting here and there and she blushed a deep shade of red. Her hands were sweaty, and her head was hung low.

I immediately turned around and wore the hood and looked at her.

"Uhm..hii" I started feeling guilty for making her embarrassed.

Camilla

I entered the library only to find a shirtless Ivan standing there.
I blushed in fifty shades of red, why? Would you not?

He panicked and turned around to put his hoodie back on.
Oops! So unlucky. Couldn't even count his abs. That damn hoodie.

Ivan: Ummm..... Hii

Camilla: Hello.

Ivan: What do you want?

He blurted out.

"I want to lick your abs"
Oops!

Camilla: You invited me here, am I wrong?

Ivan's expression changed and a sudden realisation hit him

Ivan: Oh..yes. I wanted to, umm.....should we like.. drink some coffee together, maybe if you want to.

Camilla: And why do I have to come to the library just to hear that?

Ivan: Because we are drinking it here and reading books together if you don't mind.

Camilla: I don't.

I went to sit on the bench where coffee and a book were kept.

He gave me my share of coffee and sat beside me.

Ivan: Will you read that to me?

Without me noticing my lips tilted into a smile.

Jake: Will you read that book to me?

The four-year-old boy pleaded with  a book in his little hands, with Bambi's eyes

Camilla: I will, of course, little bro.

She took the book in her hand and read that to him.

Those were the days when nights were meant to have rest.
Those were the days when white powder reminded me only of sugar.
Those were the days when the drinks were only sweet.
Those were the days......

A slight nudge in the shoulder pulled her from the trail of her sweet-sour memories.

She opened the book and started reading when a slight note fell from a gap in one of the pages.

She looked at it surprised.

Ivan: Why don't you try opening it?

She opened the note which says.

"Piano classes start from four, this evening"

I looked at him in awe. Did he talk to that ice guy for Piano classes?

Camilla: Ummm... Fees?

Ivan: A kiss per class will do.

He said grinning ear to ear

Camilla: Well, I won't mind kissing you to Ashton per day.

I said with the most mischievous smirk plastered on my face.

Ivan: You wouldn't.

He yelled a little. To my surprise, he had no mischief in his eyes, just pure hatred and frustration.

Camilla: Okay, okay.

He sighed a little

Ivan: I am sorry for yelling. Would you like to go to the park, maybe?

Camilla: Sure, why not. Let's grab my bag and head for the park.

We reached our locker and pulled out my bag and started walking with Ivan.
He and he rushed past PPach'steac and enteredered the park to find an ice cream stall. I licked my lips looking at the stall. And somehow Ivan noticed it.

Ivan: Let's get some ice cream. Shall we?

I nodded. When we came near the ice cream stall, to my surprise I found the ice guy, Ashton. Sitting on the ground handing some kids ice cream. My heart swelled at the sight of happy kids Ivan must have noticed me staring at him because I felt a squeeze on my hand. I looked at him.

Ivan: What flavour would you like to have?

Camilla: Chocolate.

I replied.

Averting my eyes from him to all around the park, when I saw

Jake...
........................................................................

I love you to the moon and back"
                                                       -Ash
His jaw clenched by looking at the message.

"Wow, just wow. Using me for your business deals was your idea right, Ashton? If you think you will succeed, then bless your delusional heart."

He left the room, upset. Arriving down the hall, he saw a very beautiful lady sitting there on the couch and Camilla looking at her with a confused expression.

Camilla: Who are you, Miss?

She asked her hand on her hips.

"I don't need to tell you."

Camilla looked at her with an angry expression and was going to proceed with her words when the lady looked at Ivan and he smirked.

She got up from the couch and kissed Ivan on his cheek and then wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I will proceed with my work from today, sir."

She whispered. Camilla looked at them both with an annoyed expression and said.

Camilla: This house shouldn't be a motel while I am staying here.

Ivan ignored her and walked outside of the house while holding hands with the lady.

Camilla looked at her breakfast and was reminded of the one she used to make this for. Her eyes started to. get teary at the thought of him and the thought of Ivan and the lady. But she shouldn't think about them, right?

Yes, she should not. After all, he doesn't belong to her and she doesn't belong to him.

She left the breakfast at the table and left the house.

God knows when life became a battle of emotions in heart and impassive expression face.

She sat in her car to leave for her office only to find someone standing in front of it.

Erika......