Chapter 31

Ari's turn..."cookie?" She slurred, "Cookieeee!"

"Truth or-" She yawned, "Dareee"

"Dare?" His voice grumbled lightly.

"Yeah"

"Well what is it?"

"I want you to-."

She passed out asleep on his chest. He chuckled as he pulled himself together.

"I'll take care of this" he respectfully picked up Ari Bridal style and lightly lifted her off the ground. "Where's her dorm?" His honey skin, blue braces and dark brown perfectly curled hair covering his eyes.

Yoruichi stated, "uhh room number 415" she smiled at him, " Thanks for taking care of her... t-cookie."

He chuckles opens the door, "I'll be off now, you guys have fun!" He smiled lightly and left.

The closet door opens, Vio pants aggressively, while yoruichi giggled, putting her hands over her lips.

Ichigo rolled his eyes in annoyance as he let out a hefty sigh. Jealous overturned him as he got up from the table and went to the bathroom. His face reddening in anger.

'How could he have her wrapped around his fingers so easily' ichigo thought to himself, as he slammed his arms against the bathroom counter.

'I can't stand this, I can't take this. I love her so much that my heart that's beating when she's leaving me. But the craziest thing is without her life has no gosh dang meaning. Is it wrong of me to feel this feeling? I can't live without her she's my life in nutshell, so I'm greiveng.'

He glared at his image in the mirror, trembling aggressively. Passion over ignorance, he unlocked the bathroom door. Grabbed his keys and coat, and the ginger haired boy left the dorm.

Eva looked down feeling something slap from under her. Sado rolled his eyes back and leaned his shoulders onto the side of the bed.

What was beneath her, felt soft at one point and the more she began to move around the harder that "something" felt. It grew bigger in a sense.

Her 'meow meow' began to Wetten slowly. Sados hand placement was everything. He wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face in her neck. He slowly planted kisses on her shoulders.

'He's so gentle' she thought to herself.

Vio settles near them, and yoruichi keeps a light distance.