Chapter 21

Flashback Ended:

"Woah..." Ari said as she had a questionable expression written on her face. "You're totally into him, also that's so out of character. You must be in love."

They began walking back to the court, Ari started walking up the steps. Jax got off the bench to start the second quarter, he turned his head and spotted Yoruichi. They locked eyes with one another, and then both averted eyes as the whistle went off.

Yoruichi quickly ran up the steps to sit next to Ari, as Jax stretched a bit and ran onto court.

The ball went to the Black Jackals. A couple of new players went in, Jax, Shiba, Abari, and Kuchiki. While Sado remained on court.

On the opposing side, their players were Yhwach, Jaegerjaquez, Ginjo, Ichimaru, and Aizen played, based off what their jerseys read.

Sado dribbled the ball, while Aizen and Ichimaru attacked the basket. Aizen blocked Sado's shot, Ginjo carried the ball down the court and shot it. It went in.

Jax ran and got the rebound, he dribbled down the court and dunked on Yhwach.

Point after point the Black Jackals we're ahead.

Ginjo and Ichimaru were dribbling down the court, when they passed it to jaegerjaquez.

Jaegerjaquez took it down and leaped to dunk, when Jax ran down the court and really said, "GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE." Jax smacked that ball out of Jaegerjaquez's hands so fast, the ref. had to blink twice.

The crowd went ballistic as the buzzer went off. The scoreboard read, "38-12" in Black Jackals favor.

It was halftime and the college dancers entered the court bedazzling. They all had black sparkly leotards and nicely heighten heels.

They had their hair down, the music came on and they started dancing gracefully. Everyone's attention was on them. They had such magnificent smiles aimed at the crowd.

Though one of the girls on the dance team, looked quite familiar. She had hella make up on and her hair was heat curled. The girls eyes scanned the crowd as if she were looking for someone. Once the girl found Eva, she glared into her soul.

Then it came to Eva's realization, that the girl was Orihime. She was one of the dancers. Orihime eyes burned with fury.

For revenge she walked up to Ichigo and Sado and apart of the routine, she twerked, not in the line of dancers, but on them. Judging by Sado's expression he was NOT enjoying it. With anger Eva walked down from the bleachers, when she heard Sado yell over the crowd.

"Orihime! Get your flat ass off of me." He stated with a burning passion.

Eva turned around and walked up the bleachers laughing. She laughed so hard, she started crying.

Orihime shook him off and rolled her back on Ichigo. He also looked very uncomfortable, but didn't do anything about it.

The dance routine continued, and they marched out of the gym gracefully. All except for Whorihime who winked at Sado and glared at Eva.

Then the crowd went wild, as the next 12 minutes were launched into the clock. It was quarter 3.

Halftime began and it was crazy.