Chapter 12

He pulled away from her lips and leaned off the wall. Evara slapped him in the face and pushed him off of her.

"How dare you. Sado that was my first kith-." He stumbled a bit. "It was kinha hot thoo-" 

He licked his lips as his eyes filled with lust.  He stared directly at Eva's neck. Sado picked her up and pushed her on the bathroom wall. Her legs wrapped around his hips. Sado pulled her curly hair up with one of his hands, while the other against the wall. He quickly but gently started kissing her neck. As more kisses went by, it got more intense. 

Evara moaned with delight, when a tingling sensation happened with the lower half of her body. Sado started sucking and biting on certain parts of her neck. Dark purple circles began showing up on her neck. He kept moving up and down her neck peppering it with kisses, roughly.

Evara's sweet moans filled the bathroom, as Sado found her sweet spot and kept hitting it. He sucked, bit, and tugged on that spot. She felt something large hit in between the wetness of her legs. 

Sado pulled away, "Fuck... you got me hard." He exclaimed.

A smirk plastered on his face, he leaned in to Evara's ears and whispered, "You're gonna have to help me Evara."