OVA: 5

Flashback:

Suddenly they realized Evara and Sado, half naked in the other corner of the janitors closet watching them.

They looked at one another in shock and then looked at them. Evara was super red, and Yoruichi only looked away.

She attempted to play off her embarrassment. She slightly laughed and averted her gaze to break the silence.

"Let's go Jax." Yoruichi stated calmly.

She grabbed him and lead him out of the janitors closet. As the doors closed, Jax's voice trailed the scene.

"Yoruichi?Where are we going?" He questioned.

Yourichi responded confidently, "Back to the game 4th quarter's starting soon."

Her feet echoing down the gargantuan hallway. 'Clack', 'Click', 'Clack', 'Click'. She panted slightly as she guided him behind the audience seats.

"Yoruichi, you've been acting MAD weird-" He was cut off by her lips meeting his. Freezing on spot, she was dominating him. Her hands entangled in his hair, her arms wrapped around his neck. Her hips brushed against his, his back up against the wall, tensed.

She pulled away, and gazed into his eyes. Panting, more aggressively by the second. He watched her chest heave up and down rapidly. As her siren eyes cut deeper into him.

"Imma need you to hold it down, or I may have to muffle you." She grimaced, looking around. "I hear something."

Her eyes spotted a familiar tall figure. Jax confused on what she's looking at, he aims his eyes towards the direction. Pointing out, the one and only, Sado Yasutora. Based of his body language Jax could tell he had been arguing with the coach, and surprisingly that red headed bitch was their too.

Yoruichi appointed her gaze from Sado to Jax.

"You've got to get back in the game." She paced slightly, pressing her fingers against her forehead. "I promise we can go get a coffee together and discuss what happened in the closet."

"But-" Jax continued.

"Now get your ass in the game and WIN IT." Yoruichi said slightly elevating her voice.

They nodded to one another and parted ways. Yoruichi running back to Ari and Eva, while Jax ran back to his teammates to finish off fourth Quarter.