Chapter 16

"I...", He averted his stare from hers, "Remember What Happened."

"You do?" Eva's eyebrows bounced joyfully.

"What I really should've said is.." he continued, "What we did." He locks eyes with Eva.

They sat aside from one another on the couch. He held her hand and pulled her close to him. He sat on the couch, while Eva's body was leaned into his chest. He slightly opened his mouth and exhaled. She could smell his hot breath on her ear, shook she pulled away a bit. Only to be pulled back into a tight hold. One of his arms wrapped around her, while the other is patting her head softly.

He whispered, everything that flashed based on his memories. His deep voice making causing an ear moan to occur.

She went from happy to surprised to extremely flustered.

"I'm sorry." He began to apologize. "It's fine, you were drunk too, at least you took care of me after and didn't leave me in the bathroom.

He pulled away from her and buried his flustered face into her neck.

Eva slightly giggling from the ticklish feeling she felt from his breath on her neck. She reached for the remote, when she was attacked by neck kisses. He peppered them all over the right side of her neck.

Her cheeks heated up, as a reaction. She held in a moan when he hit her sensitive spot. Where Eva moaned loudly, she could feel his smirk. He started to suck on. She was already covered in hickeys from the night before.

"Sado!" She moaned. "Stop. We can't do it again." She turned to face him.

She grabbed his face, pulled it towards her. She kicked eyes with him, and then slowly closed her eyes. He leaned in and pressed his lips on hers. It was short and quick.

More and more the kiss fell deeper and more intimate with each peck. One hand hooked her thigh, the other hooked around her waist. He slowly pushed her down arms pinned above her head on the couch. He licked her bottom lip for entry, she denied. He tightened his grip around her waist, throwing her off guard she gasps. He pushes his tongue into her mouth, what turned from cute pecks turned into a hot make out sessions.

Just then, they heard a familiar click near the door. It swung open, Jax was walking in with Ari holding books.

They paused and stared at Sado and Eva's awkward couch position. Lip to lip, body to body, eyes glued on Ari and Jax.

Ari's eyes bulged out of her head as she saw Sado and Eva, making out in Jax's dorm. Sado and Eva noticing their entry they get up off one another and attempt to address themselves as nothing happened. Ari and Jax put the books down. Ari then convinced Jax to slip out of the dorm.

Ari stared at Eva and winked, and did the "👉🏽👌🏽" hand motion. Eva flustered greatly by Ari's gesture. Mouthing, "Its not like that." She averted her eyes with slight discretion. 'But tbh, it is like that'. Ari strolled out the dorm and Sado and Eva collected themselves.

"I'm gonna go." Eva stated quietly, slowly arising and leaving the room. "I have to get everything set up for school tomorrow. Bye!"

"Oh okay." Sado reverted to his simple monotoned voice.
"I'll see you tomorrow."