Chapter 8

Sado entered and sat down, on the chair next to her bed. Eva's eye lids felt heavier and heavier. Until she finally fell asleep.

The next morning, Eva woke up to find Sado still sleeping in the chair. Her vision fully aligned when she noticed his head was tilted back, neck exposed.

Eva turned to the desk and picked up a note.
It read, 'Hey Eva! I notified the teacher on your absence. I hope you feel better. Sorry I couldn't make it. I went to hang out with Jax, we haven't hung out in a while. I assigned Sado to watch after you. Don't forget what the doctor stated, your health is very dear to me. So take your medicine, (two tablets: 1 in the morning. And 1 at night) and once it hits 10 In the morning, try moving around. I feel like this is getting to long. Take Care!'
-Ari
'Ahh Ari's so considerate.' Eva thought to herself. She grabbed the medicine and pill. She quickly swallowed it and pulled the sheets off of her.

Frozen in shock from Her feet touching the cold, granite tiles of the infirmary. She uttered a light shiver. Sado woke up quickly and looked around the room with wide eyes. His vision cleared and he realized where he were.
He stretched, "Good Morning, Eva!"

"Good Morning, Sado." Eva responded politely. Sado looked Eva up and down. Then his eyes filled of concern.
"You shouldn't be standing right now." He stated, without another word of thought. He picked Eva up, bridal style. "S-Sado!" She wearily stated as her cheeks turned red. Her shoulders and legs were in his arms, he carried her effortlessly. "I don't think this is necessary!" Without a word he walked and placed her on the bed.

He put both arms on the head of the bed stand, Eva trapped beneath him. He moves his lips close to her ears, and whispers in his deep, raspy voice, " I think it is necessary... baby." He thrusted his arms on the bed stand, groaned. He leaned in and pressed his soft lips against her cheek. He slowly pulled away and took Eva out of the Kambedon.