Chapter 10

Sado lightly pulled Eva down the street. After a couple of minutes a giant black sign appeared in her line of vision, it read, 'FirstWatch' in white bold writing.

"We're here!" Sado exclaimed in delight. He opened the door for her and walked in.

"Hello! Welcome to FirstWatch! How may I be of service to you?" A table waitress greeted.

"Hi, I'd like a table for 2." Sado responded calmly.

"Table for two?" She paused, the table waitress typed away at the screen. A bright smile appeared across her face, "Alrighty, Follow me!". The two patiently waited as the table waitress grabbed the menu's out of the organized container.

The two trailed behind the table waitress, as she seated them at a window seat. Sado, ran ahead of Eva and pulled the chair for her.

"Why Thank you Sado." Eva cheerfully responded. He nodded his head in agreement. The lady placed the menu's on the table.

"Can I get you started with something to drink?" She announced.

"Ladies, first." Sado stated.

"Why thank you?" She replied as she turned her head to the waitress. "I'll take an iced sweet tea." She continued.

"And I'll take a hot chocolate." Sado continued.

"Okay! That'll be right up." The waitress responded with a smile.

"Eva..." Sado grabbed her hand, and covered his on top. He looked her in the eyes, "You've only shown me kindness, I dearly am sorry for what happened in the dorms."

"Sado, you're fine! I said it already." Eva added. She tucked one of her curls behind her ears.

"I was wondering, If you'd go to a frat party with me." He claimed, "I got two invites, one for me and one for.." He leaned closer to her neck then her ears, "Someone I hold dear." Her breath hitched, when his attacked her neck. He leaned back, seeing Evara's reaction he was quite amused.

"Oh... uh.. uhm.. sure." Evara responded in a weary tone.

The waitress came back, "Here is your sweet tea, and here is your hot chocolate." She placed the drinks down on the table, "Would, you like to start with what you would like to order?"

Evara stated, "I'd like the 'Philly Cheese-Steak with Waffles', please."

Sado looked over at Evara and the back at the waitress. "Make that two." He commented, as he put his fingers up, to correlate with what he said.

"Okay, It'll be up in a few. Thank you for being so patient." The waitress stated as she picked up the menu's and walked away.

"When's the party?" Eva stated.

"Look, I know you might not be in the mood, but it's tonight." Sado stated, averting his eyes, "It's okay if you can't go."

"No no, its fine. I'll go." She wrapped a smile on her face.

"Perfect, its very casual." Sado exclaimed. "Ill pick you up at 6."