OVA: 7

Yoruichi places her arm on Vios gently. Then she guides him to the closet. Which in a college dorm is extremely small. Very little space, which is what makes this experience even better.

Yoruichi opens the door, and Vio jokingly pushes her in there, out of reflex she grabs on the nearest thing around her, Vio. And he goes tumbling on top of her closing the door.

She averted her gaze from him as her face redenned, which could barely be seen. Due to the lightbulb in that closet being so dimmed, it was almost as if there were no light.

She felt is breathe on her neck. Yoruichi loved being dominant but this one instance folded her for once.

She hated the feeling, she took his arms and wrestling style flipped him over. She giggled as he torso sat on top of his. She lightly grinded against him, moaning to the slightest touches. He grabbed her lower torso area, and grinded her out.

She smiled and then her face turned disturbingly sour as she moaned loudly. Out of embarrassment she slapped his hand off her, and got off of him.

She stood up grabbed him and pinned him against the wall. Placing her lips on his, then she sat on his torso again. Where she took a sec to really process what was going on. She smiled as she realized she was dominating him again.

Their body heats radiating against one another. Vio feeling hotter than usual, his face burned. He covered it with his hands. She pulled his hand away from his face.

"Don't be all shy now, you know what you did earlier." She said smugly.

She places her lips on his neck and kisses it slowly. She then stops and pulled his Jersey off. She slowly traced her finger up and down his torso, feeling his abs. The bumpy-ness of each one as she slowly guided her finger down it.

He shivered at the touch of the second one down.

"What's wrong?" She whispered in his ear.

"I got it bruised, during the game." He responded.

" I see," she locked eyes with him.

She unzipped her jacket, revealing her black bra with read lingerie. He looked away. She grabbed his chin and forced him to look at her.

"Hey don't look away." Her gaze entranced him, "look at me."

Though he could tell the affects of alcohol were kicking in. Her face burned and she giggled softly Ms

His eyes tried to tame themselves. But he gazed respectfully.

From fully inspecting her face to gazing down to the small mole on her neck. She grabbed his face and forced him to looks down at her tatas.

"Hey," she snapped her fingers, "I didn't buy this for nothing."

So in respect of her wishes he looks down to see her abs and a cute belly piercing and his peripheral vision just catches the her lingerie lined up with her perfectly toned body.

He immediately looked away in the respect of hers. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, into a cuddle like position. He was big spoon (obviously), and she was little spoon.

He locked his with her, pouted his lips softly and kissed her without a thought in mind. That kiss was the realest one he felt. Something so wholesome he thought to himself.

He heard the timer beep. He grabbed her sweater and threw it over her. Pulling her close, and zipping it up.

'I don't want anyone else to see you' he turned away.

He put his jersey on, helped her up and opened the door.