Chapter 11

Evara got ready for the party. She put on her makeup, brushed her curly brown hair, and put on a sparkling off-the-shoulder red dress. She put on her black heels, that complimented her hair and dress. She was bedazzling.

At 5:59, Eva was interrupted by her singing session, by a knock at the door. She opened it, a tall brown-skinned man, with hair covering one side of his face. His suit had golden buttons and purple on the over laced part.

They drove down the street to the shared homeowners of the frat party

They drove down the street to the shared homeowners of the frat party. From a distance, the noise of the music was blasting. Once they arrived, Evara was astonished. It was a huge townhome, the beige bricked stacked up very high. Sado knocked on the doors and was accepted access. They walked in, the music was blasting loud, the flashing lights were blaring, alcohol was displayed on the table.

They walked in and dance around a bit until Eva got thirsty.

"HEY SADO! Can you get me a-?"

"HUH? SPEAK LOUDER I CAN'T HEAR YOU." Sado overbeared her voice.

"SADO! CAN YOU GET ME A DRINK?" Evara shouted.

"I DON'T KNOW. I'M NOT THE BEST TYPE OF PERSON WHEN DRUNK."

"PLEASE?"

"FINE."

They both sipped on their drinks while dancing with one another.

Drink After Drink.

Evara went to the bathroom and didn't lock the door. She laid her back on the wall, her cheeks burned red, due to her take on booze. Sado opened the door and looked her up and down.

"E-Eva" -Hiccup- "You're so fucking sexy in that dress." He cupped her cheeks and placed his lips on hers. His lips tasted of alcohol, as they pushed into hers. His tongue licked her lips for access. She denied, he pushed his body against hers on the wall. Grinding against her body, hands positioned on the wall, both sides of her head. She gasped shocked by his actions, he pushed his tongue into her mouth. He explored the different flavours, he pulled his tongue out of her mouth. "You taste so good, I wonder how you're other lips taste." He said smirking and looking her up and down.