Chapter 2

Eva gained her composure as she turned around walking back to her dorm. She realized he is walking the same way to the no-name plate door. The room number read 924.

Eva realized it getting it was getting dark, she ran to the dorm and got ready to go to sleep.

She woke up in the morning with her curly hair as messy as ever. She stretched, yawned, and turned over to the right. Her eyes widened as she saw Ari was still asleep on her desk, wetting up her architecture drawings.

Ari was drooling on her desk with the shades closed and her lamp on. Eva put her feet on the cold, clean carpet and grabbed the papers from Ari's desk and stuffed them into her binder. She got ready for class, grabbed her crossbody bag and ran out of the dorm to the classroom.

On her way there she was texting Celeste. Eva was walking with her crossbody bag on the phone, entering her class.

She had a conversation with her peers around her, until the classroom went silent. There was a pregnant pause when the door slammed open revealing a brown-skinned girl, with dark brown, curly hair, and dark brown eyes. She had such a beautiful curve, and an amazing outfit. Architecture plans hung out of her crossbody bag as she was panting outside of the doorway. It was Ari, but trailing behind her was none other than that same golden-chocolate skinned boy, she met last evening.

His hair as messy as ever, his collared shirt as  crumpled as ever, his tie stretched. He was a rushed mess. A pencil tucked behind his hair, he was panting as well.

 A pencil tucked behind his hair, he was panting as well

His eyes blazing of apology. Ari and the Mystery guy began to discuss to the professor their excuse, as noise began to pick up in the classroom again.

Ari returned to her seat and the Mystery guy stood in front of the class. The professor told him to introduce himself.

His eyes scanned around the classroom and Evara's eyes locked with his. He remained eye contact and stated his name.

The deep voice surprising again, his tone sent a shock to my body. "Hi, My name is Sado Yasutora. I am Japanese and Hispanic." He paused, looked around, and then remained eye contact as he continued. "I pay basketball and on a weekly I do Boxing." Her face heated.

Ari realizing Eva's reaction raised her hand and asked. "Oh so you're good with your hands?" She smirked as she slowly turned to Eva and watched her reaction. Eva gave Ari the side eye as she continued to stare back at the newbie, Sado.

He then replied, "Oh well, yes." He looked down and dared to stare Eva in the eye once more. In his monotoned voice he responded, "I play bass." He attempted to lock eye contact with Eva, however she kept looking away.

The professor broke the contact by stating, "Good Introduction, sit anywhere." Sado only nodded his head, and walked up the rows locking eye contact with Eva. Once he reached her row he looked at Ari and asked as he pointed, "Is that seat down there taken?"

Ari only smirked and shook her head, " Nope, this whole row is completely free, choose any seat." He only nodded and sat three seats away from Eva.