Chapter 28

Previously on Tainted...
He looked down and her and gazed into her eyes. He took his hand and placed it on her chin. He lifted it ever so slightly.

And slowly pulled his lips to hers. Passionately making out. He licks her lips for entry. When she denied, he pressed her against the wall and forced his lips in. Inspecting all the crevices, she grasped his Jersey tightly begging for air.

When he pulled away, she pressed her back against the wall sliding down it. Her chest heaving up and down aggressively, gasping for air.

Sado looked down at her and smirked. He slowly crouched down on his knees and pinned her against the wall. He locked eye contact and leaned in closely.

His lips reached her ears as he whispered, "I won the end of my deal. We won the game."

"What deal." Whoreihime yelled from the end of the hall.

He averted his gaze from Eva's, setting it on Orihimes. Her hair was a mess, her uniform in scrambles. 'She's been messing around with guys.' Sado to himself.

"Well there is no deal. Except for the fact that...", his voice deepened as his lips parted to a smirk. He moved from his crouching position to a full stand, staring down at the two.

He pulled Eva up, and pressed her body against his. Staring into Eva's eyes, he whispered into her ears but made sure he was loud enough, for Orihime to hear. "... I'd like to set her soul right, and show her a glorious time."

Orihime's ears turned pink in frustration, as she marched out the gym. Sado let out a low laugh, so low it was indescribable. It was so soothing, so calming, yet so interesting.

Sado went to the locker room to pick up his gym bag when he encountered, the sound of grunts. He thought maybe a teammate was in pain and would offer bio-freeze or something. Then the sound of gagging as he approach closer and closer to the door.

He opened the door thinking someone was choking to find a thick Hispanic girl with black hair and green eyes, sucking off Kenpachi.

Her head bobbing up and down, Sado stared at her then him, the back at her again. Shocked, he then tears his eyes away.

The door alerting them, Kenpachi and the girl looked over. Kenpachi unbothered nodded his head up, Sado nodded it back in a greeting way. The girls eyes widened quickly, she screeched, and bit down on Kenpachi's d!ck. He flinched and slapped her cheek, alerting her to spit it out.

"Oh, shit." Sado said turning to walk over , "My bad"

Kenpachi just nodded and saluted him, and continued to lay his head back onto the bench.

Sado opened his locker and grabbed his bag along with other things. Hearing the sound of whimpering from Kenpachi. "Ugh..... auhhh... euahhhhh." then a loud "UEH" and the sound of something thick splattering on the ground. Sado walked around his row to get back to the door way.