Chapter 5

Sado walked Eva back to her dorm. The approached the door '924'. They stopped and Eva looked up and batted her eyelashes at Chad. They locked eyes for a second, until Eva broke it by avoiding his gaze.

"Thanks for looking out for me." Eva stated, pushing her finger tips and rocking back and forth ever so lightly.

A barely noticeable smile appeared on Sado's face. "No problem!"

"I'll see you tomorrow!" Eva stated. She unlocked the her room door, as for the same with Sado.

Eva greeted Ari upon her arrival. She placed her jacket on the coat rack, took her shoes off and went to her desk. She started studying for her anatomy quiz tomorrow. When she finished she decided to take a shower. As she peeled her clothes off and walked in she couldn't help but question, why this 'Orihime girl' was defensive around Sado, and wondered why she called him 'Chad'.

Eva was cut from her thoughts, when Ari knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yes?" Eva called out.
"Oh uhh sorry about earlier, I just freaked out a bit." Ari apologized in a soft voice.
"Oh no, you're fine." Eva blushed a little remembering the scene.
"I heard you got into it with Ms.Whoreihime." Eva's mouth dropped in shock. A pregnant pause occurred. "I'm talking about the ginger girl."
"Oh." Eva responded. She giggled a bit, "Whoreihime!"
"Yeah, I heard she's a total bitch for this 'Chad Dude'."
"Damn.. that's interesting." Eva responded.
"Welp, I'm going to sleep, I have work again." Ari pessimistically responded.
"Oh okay!" Eva got ready for bed and went to sleep.

The next morning she got up and got ready, she was walking to class when that ginger haired girl appeared near the doorway of the classroom.

"Look who it is..."

Eva walked up to the ginger haired girl, narrowed her eyes, and pushed her against the side of the door. She moved close to her ear and whispered, "Listen hear you, tangerine headed bitch. Yesterday I let it slide. But today is not my day and I am not the one. So don't...fuck with me. Got it Whoreihime?"

Whoreihime aggressively pushed Eva away from from her and punched the side of her face. 'Oh hell no.'
Eva put her crossbody bag down and pulled her hair up.

'It's starting.'