Chapter 18

⚠️Smut Ahead ⚠️

He walked into the closet after placing Eva on the bed, and pulls out a rope.

Eva stares at him with a confused expression, but she's greeted with a cold expression. As he carried the rope, he sat faced on top of her. He crossed her hands together and binded them with a rope.

He pulls her pants down, and rubs her clit slowly. Eva's hands shook under the rope as he slowly pumped his fingers in her pussy.

Her light moans filled the room, as her pussy got wetter. Making it harder to bite back moans, he curved his fingers down and upward, making her release a moan.

Pushing his fingers, deeper and deeper. Her moans got louder and her folds got wetter.

Just as she was about to reach her climax, he pulled his fingers out. He slowly placed her pre-cum in his mouth and licked his fingers clean. He unbuckled her bra and messed with her b00bs.

He let go of her boobs and bent down, her breath hitched. She felt his hot breathe brush against her pussy. He moved closer and plunged his tongue into her wet folds. She pulled her head back and moaned in pleasure.

He grabbed a hold of her boobs and squeezed them. He rubbed his thumbs on her nipples in a circular motion. He continued eating her out, as her moans continued.

He pulled away as she panted. He shoved his head towards her and kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth for her to taste her own pre-cum.

He pulled his mouth away from hers and swirled his tongue on her boobs. He pressed his clothed dick against her, as she panted. His face covered in lust, as well as hers. He unbuttoned his jeans and his dick flew out. He ripped open a condom with his teeth and shoved it on his already hard dick.

He rubbed it against her clit, making her more wet. He slipped his dick in.

She fought back a moan.

"Just 2 seconds" Sado grunted.

Slowly, he shoved his length all the way in. She moaned loudly as tears rolled down her cheeks. He wiped her tears and thrusted slowly, for her to adjust to his length.

He penetrated her pussy, as she moaned loudly. Filling the rooms silence. Her moans began getting loud, Sado shoved two fingers down her throat, to suck on. It kept her quiet for a while until he switched positions.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, her moans were more like quivers and whimpers.

He pulled out, and walked over to the closet. Free from his hands, she panted excessively. He opened the door and grabbed more rope. He tied her legs together. He then sat on the bed, picked Eva up bridle style and pushed her down on his dick. Pushing her up and down, shoving all 9 inches in spontaneously.

The room was filled with skin clapping noises and moans. Eva's stomach quivered and tightened as she moaned louder. She felt an orgasm coming up. He felt it too. He rolled his head back, and thrusted more and more into her.

She could tell he was getting ready. His strokes were getting sloppy. The expressions on his face churned.

"Cumming. CUMMING." She screamed, "Sado~"

After what felt like torture, she released on his shlong, as he released in the condom. He pulled out and panted.