Chapter 7

Eva woke up in the infirmary, she slowly pulled her head off the pillow and revealed the covers. Only to see bandages wrapped around her torso. Blood stained those bandages, she turned and peeked at the time. When the door swung open, Ari, and Jax walked in. Following them was a tall figure that had to duck his head upon entering. He was holding pink, yellow, and white daisies, it was such a pretty bouquet. The vibrant lightened up the room.

Ari ran to hug her with tears in her eyes. Gasping for air and choking on her tears, she managed to spit, "DONT DO THAT AGAIN-"
Ari fought to breathe, "THAT WAS SO DANGEROUS!" She held onto me tighter. My face burned red, in a small shriek, I stated, "OW ARI THAT HURTS, BANDAGES REMEMBER?"

"Oh." Ari replied apologetically, she then turned and hugged Jax tightly.
"I'll leave you with Sado." Jax stated, he wrapped his arm around Ari and walked with her to the dorm.
Sado walked forward with the bouquet of flowers. He pulled them in front. He slowly placed them into the glass vase, he reached over the bed and grabbed the remote to her bed. Her breath hitched, his warm breath hit the side of her face as he leaned over. He finally grabbed the remote and brought it closer to Eva.

"Are you okay?" He asked in his relatively deep monotoned voice. It was hard to get used to how deep his voice is, with a flustered attempt she responded with, "Oh, I'm fine."

With those words, a weary smile followed by a relaxed sigh occurred. "That's great." He took his hand and pulled it to his bangs on the left side. He pulled up his bangs on that side and let them fall on his forehead. A pregnant pause occurred. As he was admiring your beauty, the door swung open.

An Asian lady with short brown hair and freckles walked in, she had nurses attire on. As well as a stephoscope around her neck.
"Oh, you're awake!" She stated, breaking the once eerie silence in the room. She pulls the stephoscope from around her, and pushes it again Eva's chest, moving it around ever so gently. "I heard you got into a fight." Eva's eyes wandered from the lady to Sado. The noise drained out from behind. "I'll take that as a yes" she responds. She checks her ears and mouth. She then walks over to the cupboard and pulls out a silver tin box with a plus on it.
"Oh uhm, sir may I ask you to leave the room?" The nurse called out, gently.

He averted his eyes from the nurse and stared at Eva, she nodded, saying 'it's okay'. He nodded his head ever so slightly, grabbed the door and exited the room.

The nurse lifted up her shirt and re bandaged Eva. Unwrapping the bandages, cleaning the wound, wrapping the wound again. "I just wanted to make sure your wound doesn't get infected." The nurse put the supplied back into the cupboard. She places down a bottle with a red cap, next to it is a full glass of water. "Don't forget to take your pain medications."

She walks to the door, opens it and gently shuts it.

Eva grabbed the glass on the table and tilted her head back. Swallowing the pills, with the water.