OVA: 1

Jax POV:

Her purple hair pulled into a bun. Her black track shorts were so short and tight. It was nicely fitted. Her Golden specs reflected in the sunlight, as she ran. She was perfect.

'I had to admit I was checking her out.' Her fat ass bounced in sync with her titties. Admiring her beauty, he wondered something quite erotic. He quit that thought and disgusted by his own well-being.

She crossed the finish line as cheers filled the audience. She had just won her 200m in 24 seconds. The girls ran up to Yoruichi and jumped together, hugging her.

Jax stared from a distance, with a proud stance. He had won his 200m in 22 seconds in the boys division.

Both earning Gold.

"Another win for Kingsland College." The announcer stated.

Yoru and Jax were known as D1 Athletes.

They met up after a track meet and agreed to a 'cafe date'. She wore an orange crop top, with a beige scarf and gloves. Her hair was pulled into a pony tail. Her hazel-greenish eyes complimented her skin tone. She wore tight black leggings that showed off her curve.

 She wore tight black leggings that showed off her curve

"Hey Jax." She stated with a broad smile.

He looked up from his phone, "Hey! You look nice." He stated in a monotoned voice.

Jax wore a dark green graphic t-shirt with gray sweatpants on. He was wearing air forces and had his Afro sponged out. He had a very nice skin tone that complimented his outfit as well.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." She smirked, as she crossed her arms.

She grabbed a chair and sat across from him. A waitress came up and asked for their orders.

As they were passing the menu's back. Their hands touched, they locked eye contact. Yoruichi turned away, slightly flustered.

She pulled her hand away and whispered venomously "Take a picture it'll last longer."

Shocked he responded, " HUH? WHAT DO YOU MEAN."

Jax began to sweat under pressure. She leaned in and smirked, "You know what I mean." She stood up and ran her hand along his chest.
...