Chapter 3

The professor turned and continued his lecture.

The brown-haired man a few seats away from Eva, pulled out his red laptop and began typing away. Although she were flustered, Eva couldn't help but glance at him a couple of times. She typed at her sea-green laptop as well as Ari typed at her light blue one. Eva glanced over halfway through the lecture, only realizing Sado was already staring at her.

The eerie blush on his face, she could barely distinguish.

The lecture finished, and the classroom emptied. Ari began ran down the row. "I'll see you soon, Eva! I can't miss another day of work." She cried out.

"K Ari, See you Soon." Eva nodded as she waved.

The last two people left in the class were her and Sado. She closed her laptop and filled her crossbody bag, as she felt a slight tug on her shoulder. She turned around and looked up with a shocked expression.

"Sado!" She called out.

He only had a blank expression as he put a finger over her lips. Indicating for her to be quiet. His mouth slowly opened as he let out a slight sigh.

"Could you help me find the commons area, I need to find a book for my Calculus class." He stated, his deep voice shocking her once more. He attempted to lock eye contact multiple times, until Eva gave in. She leaned in and told him, "Oh su-"

But before she could finish Ari barged back in.

"Oh sorry to bother, I needed to grab my calculat- OH GREAT HEAVENS- EVA!" Ari exclaimed, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Eva pulled away, breaking eye contact from Sado. She turned to Ari, her face heated.

"No No-! It's not what it looks like!" Eva shrieked as she put her back on her left shoulder and rushingly grabbed her items off the desk placing them into her bag. When she suddenly felt a big warm calloused hand grasp her smooth shoulder. Sado turned her around to face him.

"Shhhhh!" Sado placed his finger on her lips again. He pulled Eva close to her and whispered in her ear, "Don't freak out." Sado pulled away, and replied, "I was just asking her for directions to the commons, I didn't want to cause any trouble." He averted his eyes calmly, "I'm Sorry." He said softly in his deep voice.

"Nevermind.. I think I left my calculator in the dorm room." Ari stated as she turned around, "I'll be on my way..." She ran out of the room in embarassment.

"Thanks.. Sado" Eva exclaimed, blinking away from him.

"Anytime." He responded, "And if you wanted to get close to me, you could've just said so." He winked grabbed his things and began walking.

"Hold on." Eva said, stopping him in his tracks.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Don't forget I need to take you to the commons."

"Oh, I haven't fogotten." He responded with a slight smirk on his face.

Eva flustered greatly. 'He's fucking with me right?' She thought to herself.